At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
As global markets continue to expand, careers within Elastic Sales Order Operations are critical to the ongoing success of our business. The WW Sales Order Operations team at Elastic are the liaisons between many organizations within Elastic. Your main focus will be to become an expert at deal operations, and order management in order to help Elastic Sales leaders negotiate the best deal structure. The team is versed in communication and provides analytical insights. Our team is comprised of a dedicated group of professionals with executive presence, who are calm under pressure to liaison across the business. We are the key link between Sales and Finance to position Elastic sales orders for rev rec compliance requirements (working closely with Deal Desk, Sales, IT, Legal, and Finance to maximize shareholder revenue), while creating customer delight.
What You Will Bring Along:
- BS/BA required, MBA a strong plus but not required.
- 4+ years work experience in FP&A, Management Consulting, or similar field in SaaS organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft recommendations and results into easily digestible messages, communications, and executive presentations.
- Very strong executive presence and engagement skills.
- Highly collaborative style with strong influence skills and the ability to adjust on the fly to new demands with a sense of urgency.
- Able to work and collaborate across global zones
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment.
- Power user proficiency with the MS Office suite (especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint). VBA and Macros a plus but not required.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in Order Operations activities including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and Booking orders
- Working directly with sales reps in structuring deals
- Proficiency in CRM (Salesforce) and ERP (Netsuite) systems
- Understanding and enforcing basic legal framework around Elastic offerings
- Financial Reconciliations / Period-end close activities
- Customer account data quality management
- Customer support and license provisioning
- Address and resolve customer requests (both financial and support related)
- Enable the sales team through process and operational improvements
- Assist in UAT for CRM and back-end system improvements
- Be able to thrive and adapt in a highly distributed business structure across multiple geographies and time zones
- Multi-language fluency (German or French preferred)
- Prior experience and ability to assist and/or lead IT enhancements
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Head - China
Product & Sales Internship for Japan (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Blue Bottle Coffee, Brooklyn, NY
Marketing/Customer Success Intern
Peloton, Minneapolis Warehouse
Operations Manager - Hamburg, Germany
LimeBike, Hamburg, Germany