Does the sound of working for an incredibly fast growing tech company excite you? Are you ambitious and up for amazing personal and professional growth? If so, you’re going to love working at Elastic!
The last couple of years have been nothing short of phenomenal. In the last 18 months alone, we have grown our amazing global team from 500 to well over 1400 employees employees and there is definitely no end in sight! For our brilliant Sales Development team in Paris, we are looking for a new team member to help us service the French speaking market even better!
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will develop and foster a strong technical sales skill set, add immediate and direct value to our revenue growth, and have the opportunity to grow your career (in a variety of directions) at Elastic.
Whether you just finished university or have several years of professional experience, we want people that are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined. You need to have that inherent competitive drive to be a top individual performer while collaborating and thriving within a team environment. Most importantly, you want to be a part of something bigger than yourself. The use cases for Elastic’s products are limitless, and the impact that our technology has on individuals and organizations is inspiring. We’re building something special and sustainable here at Elastic.
Elastic is expanding its Sales Development Team to support the explosive adoption of our open source stack and our growing set of commercial products. The Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) play a critical role in developing the top of the sales funnel. The team’s work focuses on engaging with our users to help them successfully navigate their Elastic journey and on generating new business opportunities for our experienced Sales Team. We have just moved to a new state of the art office in Central Paris and are in the process of building out our Sales Development team in this office.
- Leverage best practices to develop your own strategy for prioritizing a high volume of interest and appropriate follow-up
- Use Salesforce, social media/news, and prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and craft targeted messaging
- Communicate with the technical Elastic user community to understand their goals and challenges and effectively articulate our value proposition
- Collaborate with our Sales Team and other internal stakeholders to ensure alignment and constant refinement of best practices
- Consistently over-achieve monthly targets of quality opportunities that result in new business
- Work with our Marketing Team to support events and create new strategies which lead to pipeline growth
What we’ll love about you:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree
- You thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- Fluent in French and English
- You’re extremely bright and can quickly grasp and articulate new technologies
- You are genuinely curious, with an insatiable desire to ask questions and learn about a technical product and audience
- You have been successful in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Again, you are creative, passionate, and self-disciplined
What you’ll love about us:
- We’re incredibly open and welcoming
- Together we’ll create a personalised growth plan
- Company-catered lunches & snacks
- Occasional company travel abroad
- Stock options so you benefit from the company’s success even more
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Enablement Manager
Samsara, San Francisco
Experience Management Scientist, Customer Experience
Business Developer Internship - France
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Bridgewater
Casper, Bridgewater, NJ
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Enterprise Account Executive
Segment, San Francisco, CA