At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are rapidly growing and looking to hire a seasoned open source individual in Singapore to run strategic accounts for us. Our Sales Directors are individual contributors and execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic's solutions to solve customers' challenges and ensure customers' success.
Let's Talk if You:
- Have a background in the nuances of selling open source technology
- Can communicate with developers and executives.
- Have a history of repeated success
- Developing new business and being a partner within your region to build and meet customers' demand for Elastics services.
- Helping foster our open source community and grow our commercial offerings
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement.
- Presenting to C-level executives and developers the value of our Elastic resources.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of successful enterprise software sales.
- Track record of achievement w/ open source companies.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment - you have an abiding technical curiosity and commitment to growing new markets.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSql, Search, and Logging products preferred.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Operations Manager
Index Exchange, London
Pre-sales Solution Consultant - Singapore
Qualtrics , Singapore
Project Manager - Software Implementation
Avecto, UK, Manchester
Enterprise Account Executive
Regional Sales Executive - Korea