At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Elastic is growing fast and looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate recruiter to join our global talent team. You will act as a Talent Advisor to support and help grow our Field (revenue) organization. You will be responsible for leading and driving the entire recruitment process for a variety of roles across Field Operations.
What You Will Do:
- Full cycle recruiting — Manage and drive the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance, craft a consistent and extraordinary hiring experience for candidates and internal client groups.
- Participate with the global recruiting team to develop, implement and execute recruiting strategies.
- Solidify relationships with Field leadership and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings.
- Be a passionate Elastic brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline.
- Partner with other departments (Finance, Legal, etc) to drive the recruiting process.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6-8+ years of recruiting experience across the following or combination thereof: sales, sales engineering, customer success, professional services, channels/alliances, sales operations and sales enablement
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a software company, start-up experience is preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate the Elastic value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Authority in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Working knowledge of ATS tools and recruiting technologies
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 401K matching
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Math Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Foursquare, New York or San Francisco
Talent Acquisition Technical Recruiter - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
HR Business Partner
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak
BounceX, New York