At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Are you an energetic, innovative business professional with the ambition to develop new business in a progressive market?
Here, you will find we are hiring for driven Sales Directors with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business experience.
Our sales professionals execute on regional plans, including identification of core customers and mapping the benefits of Elastic’s solutions to ensure customers success!
Let's Talk if You
- Have an optimistic vision for your future and inspire your colleagues, customers and business partners around you.
- Are known for your strong prospecting capabilities, operational excellence and able to effectively manage your own time.
- Possess an understanding of lead qualification and strong ability converting opportunities into deals.
- Are consultative in relationships with your customers and have the ability to establish trust.
- Can communicate with Executives.
- Have strong business references that can comment positively on the quality of your career.
- Developing and managing relationships within your territory to building meet customers’ demand for Elastics services.
- Managing your time, work flow, and creating effective plans on opportunities.
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement.
- Presenting to C-level executives the value of our Elastic resources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10-15 years of successful enterprise software sales
- Track record of achievement
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Data warehouse concepts and products preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Target locations: Munich, Germany; Frankfurt, Germany; Berlin, Germany; Dusseldorf, Germany; Stuttgart, Germany; Nuremberg, Germany; Dortmund, Germany; Hanover, Germany; Bremen, Germany; Hamburg, Germany; Bavaria, Germany
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service / Sales Support Associate
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
ShareThis, Los Angeles
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Senior Account Director - UK
TravelPerk, London - UK
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, Berlin, Germany
Account Executive, Enterprise (Atlanta, GA)
Box, Atlanta, GA