Senior Manager - Billings, Credit and Collections
Elastic, Distributed, AMER
Solving World Data Problems
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to pursue the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. We help people around the world do extraordinary things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Often, what you can do with our products is only limited by what you can dream up. We believe that diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one unified team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a leader with a proven track record in building and maintaining best of class Billings, Credit and Collection teams and processes. You will be leading a global team in a rapidly growing software company which operates with 20+ subsidiaries and a truly global client base.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Establish and implement a formal credit process with an emphasis on flexibility, scale and growth
- Drive continual automation and measurement against critical metrics for our billing processes, including both our proprietary and cloud businesses
- Lead a team to handle a global collection process in a rapidly growing company, utilizing industry leading practices and success indicators
- Partner with the sales team to resolve customer issues and collaborate with sales on business process improvement
- Create relationships with collection agencies and legal partners to further enhance the collection efforts
- Design and maintain all reporting, forecasting and metrics to report on the performance of the department
- Hire, mentor and develop a growing team
What You Bring Along:
- Demonstrable experience of leading a successful global credit, collection and billings team
- Experience of a cloud billing structure at scale
- Experience in establishing credit policies and limits in a worldwide setting
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary business relationship and collaboration skills
- Analytical mindset with an emphasis on building and designing scalable processes
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Blue Star Sports
Accounts Payable Accountant
Blue Star Sports, Plano, TX
Qumulo, Qumulo HQ
Manager, Technical Accounting & Reporting
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA
Associate General Counsel
StepStone, La Jolla, CA, New York, NY
Blue Star Sports
Blue Star Sports, Plano, TX