We're looking for a dynamic leader to build out and drive our global onboarding experience. As a key part of this role, you’ll run X-School, our comprehensive global onboarding program for new joiners, currently held once a month in our Mountain View, CA office. You will take responsibility for leading and engaging with multiple partners across the company in ensuring that each and every touch point of the onboarding experience is positive for new joiners at Elastic.
You are an experienced leader in Learning & Organizational Development who thrives in front of large (100+) and small groups, while balancing priorities and multiple stakeholders with ease. This role provides the opportunity for global collaboration, strategic engagement, innovation, and a platform to make a significant impact on the Elastic employee experience.
What you will be doing:
- Working with senior leaders across all functions of the company to craft and deliver a clear message on how to be successful in your role as you start with Elastic
- Owning the overall onboarding experience at Elastic, and making sure that all touch points align seamlessly.
- Running our global orientation program, X- School, as the lead facilitator.
- Fostering X-School within the business and working with various leaders and subject matter experts to design and develop meaningful, engaging content.
- Ensure the professional delivery of each X-School event, integrating interactive and memorable learning experiences.
- Lead a cross functional team in aligning agendas, speakers, and staff
- Review and share feedback, and adapt the agenda and content as needed to ensure X School's continued success.
What you bring along:
- Excellent communication & facilitation skills. You are comfortable engaging and communicating with all levels of the organization.
- You are passionate about the opportunity to be an ambassador to new Elasticians.
- Building and maintaining an inclusive environment where all feel welcome.
- An employee-centric attitude and passion for supporting employees from offer acceptance to
- You love meeting new people and are committed to ensuring they're excited and engaged the entire week of X School.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple senior partners.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to think two steps ahead and balance a dynamic agenda.
- A balance of professional attitude, enthusiasm, and a sense of humor. You're passionate about making Elasticians’ onboarding experience rewarding and fun!
Who You Are:
- You have 8 -10+ years of experience in a learning, talent, or organizational development role.
- Experience in delivering and scaling a global onboarding program
- You are passionate about the idea of building programs from scratch and consider yourself a rare designer and facilitator who can implement then scale up.
- You thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view, and know that sometimes laughter is indeed the best solution.
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Stock options
- Option to work 100% remotely or from any office
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Human Resources Manager
Enjoy, London, England