Customer Success Manager
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites 500+ employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager to work with our enterprise Tier-1 accounts and mid-market Tier-2 accounts across the APJ region. This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions at Elastic and critical to ensuring we have successful and happy users with high retention and growth rates.
If you love problem-solving and critical thinking, and are passionate about executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success, we'd love to hear from you!
- You'll lead and handle the full post-sales management of our largest accounts, ensure they are meeting their project deadlines, achievements, and reach their desired outcome and value with their commercial relationship with Elastic
- Take responsibility for the customer journey with us, starting with on-boarding and working cross-functionally to dedicatedly lead each customer's successful deployment
- Working alongside the Sales Directors assigned to the account to plan and improve revenue - specifically renewals and upsell opportunities
- Take responsibility to accurately forecast revenue within your accounts
- Manage customer issues and bring together the correct resources to resolve issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a CSM, Technical Account Management or Sales related role in a relative and dynamic technology company
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment is preferred
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals
- Ability to build effective work relationships with various levels and departments of the organization, influence behavior, and change management
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skills
- A deep understanding of Big Data and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale
- Experience in technical architecture design
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Relationship Manager (VN)
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Regional Manager, Queensland
Technical Operations Engineer, XRP Ledger
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Customs Brokerage Specialist
Flexport, Los Angeles, CA
Customer Success Representative
NGINX, Cork, Ireland
Mixpanel, London, UK