Elastic’s technology helps people use data in real-time to solve problems, like assisting NASA in planning Curiosity’s next adventure on Mars, Wikimedia in making the world’s knowledge accessible, Yelp with serving up the right place to grab a bite, and more. With over 80 million product downloads of our software in four years, the Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats) has become one of the most widely adopted set of open source products used by the world’s largest companies and most innovative startups.
The UK Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing comprehensive go-to-market plans to drive awareness, demand generation, and sales opportunities. As the primary marketing representative for the region, this role requires a “data-first” mentality to understand and identify areas for opportunities, improvement, and investment. By collaborating with the regional sales team and supporting marketing team members, the UK Regional Marketing Manager will create and direct the right mix of regional programs and campaigns, such as, online webinars, virtual events, regional online advertising, field events and seminars, customer account days, content, and more. Must have’s include: attention to detail, an ability to execute and work on multiple programs at a time, an ability to collaborate and communicate with many stakeholders, and an ability to report, track, measure, and communicate success and failures.
- Drive the UK regional marketing plan to increase awareness, drive user engagement, generate leads and opportunities, and accelerate pipeline.
- As required, devise a strategy for localizing content and identify the most effective ways to distribute content to the regional audience.
- Report out on a regular basis to the regional sales team and the supporting marketing team on campaign performance and conversion.
- Effectively manage budgets and track performance of activities to evaluate the attribution and ROI of programs.
- Continuously gather feedback, iterate, and kill programs that are ineffective.
- Understand Elastic’s products and use cases, regional customer stories, and the regional market and competitor trends.
- Work with demand generation to optimize email and nurture campaigns.
- Work with customer experience to gather regional customer stories.
- Work with partner marketing and business development on channel programs.
- Work with sales to execute regional field events or third-party conferences.
- Collaborate with local sales, technical and product resources on campaigns, including specific account-based marketing programs for key accounts.
- Use Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics and other sales and marketing tools.
- As the business expands also provide initial support for initiatives in Ireland, Israel, Middle East & South Africa.
- Be predominantly office-based in London and willing to travel ~25% for campaign execution, regional offsites, etc.
- 4-8 years of experience in a regional UK marketing role.
- Experience working in the B2B Enterprise tech/software space, preferably in open source, big data, and analytics.
- Demonstrated success in supporting field sales teams focused on different segments (startups, mid-market, enterprise) and/or verticals (financial services, telco, manufacturing, healthcare, tech, retail).
- Experience with programs directed at developer, DevOp, and ITOps audiences.
- Ability to drive demand generation campaigns based on regional strategies and leveraging emails, virtual and online programs, and social media.
- Familiarity with CRM systems preferably SFDC & Marketo
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, an ability to lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule and on budget, including working with third party vendors and contractors.
How to Apply
Send us your resume.
Provide a cover letter introducing yourself and interest in Elastic. In this cover letter, please also add some ideas of Regional Marketing activities you think would work for a company like ours.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Jobs You May Like
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Network Engagement Intern (Summer 2018)
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA or Jersey City, NJ
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Pakistan
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Technical Product Marketing Manager, Competitive
MuleSoft, San Francisco
Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
B2B Marketing Manager, UK
CarGurus, Dublin, Ireland