Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
The Worldwide Alliances & Channels organization at Elastic provides global leadership developing partnerships with our Strategic Consulting Partners and Service Partners. Elastic is transforming the industry and works closely with Global System Integrators, and the Global Alliance Manager (GAM) is responsible for helping lead this charge with responsibility for driving the strategic development and global management of our Strategic Alliance with Accenture.
Do you have experience managing globally complex, strategic partner relationships? Are you passionate about applying the power of search to a variety of diverse use cases? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working with global leaders from Accenture to develop a joint strategy and plan that includes investments in capacity and skills, co-selling (influenced) revenue, and development of industry & cloud-based accelerators
- Driving the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives as well as capacity growth and customer success
- Taking joint Elastic-partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Elastic field sales teams
- Evangelizing Elastic’s value proposition within our partner organization and facilitating the partner’s value proposition within Elastic and affiliated companies
- Executing, leading, and delivering global pipeline and revenue tied to Accenture’s strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external partners
- Maintaining pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments
- Educating Accenture staff on Elastic’s technology and how our technology fits into their overall GTM strategy and portfolio of products and services offering
- Conducting regular communication cadence and business reviews between Accenture & Elastic
What You Bring Along:
- 5+ years in a channel sales or channel management roles focused on Global Strategic Partners (ideally with Accenture)
- Effective collaboration skills across multiple cross-functional teams, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, and operations
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment and make things happen
- Demonstrable proof of scaling capacity of strategic partners technology practices
- Strong drive and character qualities that match our company Source Code and inspires others
- A high degree of empathy and a desire to build balanced, diverse teams
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.