Elastic is a leader in three of the fastest growing aspects of digital transformation - Search, Observability, and Security. Since being founded in 2012, we have experienced unprecedented growth which translates into tremendous success for our sales teams. In FY21, we grew 42% YOY and are working to be a $1 Billion company by 2023. The commercial segment is the fastest growing business unit in North America. We have a $80 billion target addressable market and thousands of organizations worldwide, including Cisco, eBay, Uber, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, leverage Elastic to power mission-critical systems. We are publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol ESTC.
We are searching for a Field Account Executive to expand our current Commercial customer accounts. Our Account Executives are individual contributors, focused on building new business, upselling current customers and securing renewals within accounts of up to 4,000 employees. Partnering with our customers are successfully leveraging Elastic cloud solutions across their organization. Are you ready to help users tackle their hardest problems through the power of search? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Evangelize the Elastic portfolio across Search, Observability & Security offering for on-prem, cloud and hybrid offerings.
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value and ROI/Business Case of Elastic's solutions
- Develop your own territory plan and a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Identify and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts and partners
- Work cross functionally with our sales development, marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance and required resources through adherence of our sales process
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- 3-5 years' field sales experience in the software industry
- A track-record of success in selling SaaS subscriptions into net new accounts and expanding current customer base
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Strong ability to demonstrate value proposition & return on investment in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work individually and on a collaborative team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Previous experience selling in an Open Source model
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.