Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We’re looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager to work with our enterprise and commercial accounts in partnership with our Direct Sales Team. This role will be at the heart of our customer interactions at Elastic and critical to ensuring we have successful and happy users with high retention and growth rates.
If you love problem-solving and critical thinking, and are passionate about executing plans and strategies to achieve a high level of customer success, we'd love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- You'll lead and handle the full post-sales management of our largest accounts, ensure they are meeting their project deadlines, achievements, and reach their desired outcome and value with their commercial relationship with Elastic
- Take responsibility for the customer journey with us, starting with on-boarding and working cross-functionally to dedicatedly lead each customer's successful deployment
- Working alongside the Sales Director assigned to the account to plan and improve revenue - specifically renewals and upsell opportunities
- Take responsibility to accurately forecast revenue within your accounts
- Manage customer issues and bring together the correct resources to resolve issues.
What You Bring Along:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a CSM, Technical Account Management or Sales related role in a relative and dynamic technology company
- Strategic, analytical thinker who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds
- A real passion for problem-solving and executing strategies across a wide variety of technical scenarios and customer verticals
- Ability to build effective work relationships with various levels and departments of the organization, influence behavior, and change management
- An understanding of Software Development life cycles and project management skills
- A deep understanding of Big Data and the techniques used to build modern complex data systems at scale
- Experience in technical architecture design
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Cloud, NoSql, Search, and Logging products preferred
- Experience working in a global organization and start-up environment is preferred.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email [email protected].
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
Help the world share their story