Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
The Korea Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing comprehensive go-to-market plans to nurture, land and expand on current customers and prospects and sales opportunities. As the primary marketing representative for the entire South Korea region, this role requires a “data-first” mentality to understand and identify areas for opportunities, improvement, and investment.
By collaborating with the Korea leader, sales and supporting marketing team members, the Field Marketing Manager will create and direct the right mix of field marketing programs and campaigns, such as campaigns, online webinars, virtual events, field events (Direct or Partner marketing), ABM programs, content localization and more. Must haves include: Native Korean language skills (Spoken and Written) attention to details, an ability to execute and work on multiple programs at a time, an ability to collaborate and communicate with many stakeholders, and an ability to report, track, measure and communicate successes and failures.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Drive the Korea marketing plan to increase awareness, drive user engagement, generate leads and opportunities, and accelerate pipeline.
- As required, devise a strategy for field campaigns, content and identify the most effective ways to engage our user and customer base.
- Collaborate with local sales, technical and product resources on campaigns, including specific account-based marketing programs for key accounts.
- Report out on a regular basis to the local sales team and the supporting marketing team on campaign performance and conversion.
- Effectively manage budgets and track performance of activities to evaluate the attribution and ROI of programs.
- Continuously gather feedback, iterate, and kill programs that are ineffective.
- Understand Elastic’s products and use cases, regional customer stories, and the regional market and competitor trends.
- Lead the regional demand generation activities to optimize email and nurture campaigns, local website flow on local domains.
- Work with customer experience to gather regional customer stories.
- Work with partner marketing and business development on channel programs.
- Work with sales and solutions architects to execute field activities.
- Use Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Splash and other sales and marketing tools effectively.
- Office-based in Seoul, Korea
What You Bring Along:
- Native Korean speaker and with Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- 6-10 years of experience in a regional focused marketing role for Korea
- Experience working in the B2B Enterprise tech/software space, preferably in open source, big data, and analytics, security.
- Demonstrated success in supporting field sales teams focused on different segments (startups, mid-market, enterprise) and/or verticals (financial services, telco, manufacturing, healthcare, tech, retail).
- Experience with initiating programs directed at developer, DevOp, and ITOps, security audiences, as well as ways to engage C-level audiences.
- Ability to drive demand generation campaigns based on regional strategies and leveraging local language emails, virtual and online programs, and social media.
- Familiarity with CRM systems preferably SFDC & Marketo
- Strong attention to details and logistics capability to run great programs.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, an ability to lead cross-functional virtual teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule and on budget, including working with third party vendors and contractors.
How to Apply:
- Send us your resume
- Provide a cover letter introducing yourself and interest in Elastic. In this cover letter, please also add some ideas of Marketing activities you think would work for a company like ours.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please complete our Candidate Accessibility Request Form.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
The Elastic Story We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
Founded in 2012 in Amsterdam by the people behind Elasticsearch and Apache Lucene, Elastic set forth a vision that search can solve a plethora of data problems. The origins of the company start back in 2010, when Shay Banon wrote the first lines of Elasticsearch and open sourced it as a distributed search engine. With the rise of cloud computing and changes in IT infrastructure demanding requirements such as real-time search across infinite amounts of structured and unstructured data, Shay foresaw the need for a new type of software to solve today's real-world data problems. Steven Schuurman, Uri Boness, and Simon Willnauer shared in Shay's vision, joining forces to create the Elastic company we have today. Since then, the creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Want to learn more about Elastic? Visit Elastic's website.
See jobs at CipherHealth