Account Executive – Montreal, Canada
Artificial Intelligence - software that can learn from data how to solve business problems - is poised to transform every sector of the economy. To win, organizations need to understand what AI means for their business and access the expertise needed to implement powerful AI solutions faster than their competitors. As one of the world’s leading applied AI companies, Element AI provides large enterprises with the strategic advice, tailored solutions, and deployment expertise required to capture the transformative potential of AI.
Industry Solutions at Element AI
The Industry Solutions team at Element AI works with clients to discover and define the highest impact applications for AI for their business. We act as trusted advisors throughout our clients’ journey: from defining an executive vision for AI, to building a long-term roadmap that identifies priority AI use cases and enablers, to articulating specific concepts for valuable, desirable, and feasible AI applications that Element AI’s technical teams deliver.
Account Executives engage with C-suite, VP’s and internal champions at global companies to generate new business revenue. AEs are quota-carrying representatives responsible for the full sales cycle. They are expected to build rapport with senior level executives, advise them on AI best-practice and business solutions, and strategically manage the sales opportunity using a consultative sales approach to present solutions mapped to Element AI offerings.
As a rapidly growing company with teams in Montreal and Toronto, we are excited to meet top-performers with a demonstrated track-record of extraordinary achievement on meeting quotas and building strong customer partnerships.
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Account Executive, your role focuses on helping clients understand the strategic fit and potential impact AI could have in their business. You will understand the client needs, understand the industry and domain characteristics, manage customer relationships, create and execute account strategies, and work closely with the Industry Solution teams to transform customers as their trusted AI partner.
You want to join because you are passionate about:
- Managing multiple opportunities (both inbound and outbound) through the entire sales cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all sales-related activities ;
- Leading senior client executives into AI projects through a consultative sales approach ;
- Executing a consultative sales methodology with an average sales cycle of 4-6 months ;
- Creating detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas ;
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking, qualify them and turn them into long term partnerships ;
- Presenting products to prospective clients ;
- Remaining in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs ;
- Negotiating agreements and keep records of sales and data.
We want you to join because you have:
- Minimum 8-10 years of sales experience (with at least 5-7 years of quota carrying enterprise software and/or consulting services experience) ;
- Work comfortably at the C-Suite within the client to engage and build upon the AI agenda
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) ;
- University degree required / advanced degree is a plus ;
- Prior sales methodology training ;
- Strong existing relationships within one of these industries (manufacturing, telco, transportation, industrial, natural resources, energy, logistics, banking, investment, insurance, technology) a must ;
- An unrelenting drive to learn, succeed and lead by example ;
- Exceptional English written/verbal communication skills. A second language a plus.
We are looking for talents who are:
- Flexible and self-motivated, with a bias for action in ambiguous environments and a track record of delivering results ;
- Agile thinker who quickly understands new domains and identifies opportunities to apply existing knowledge ;
- Familiar with the artificial intelligence space ;
- Technically savvy ;
- Process driven, meticulously organized and self-motivated.
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team;
- Open and inclusive company culture;
- Worldwide competitive salary;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Participation in company employee benefits program;
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours);
- Autonomous, self-managed Agile teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Element AI
Element AI is an artificial intelligence solutions provider that gives organizations unparalleled access to cutting-edge technology. Co-founded in 2016 by established entrepreneur Jean-François Gagné and leading AI researcher Yoshua Bengio in the deep learning hub of Montreal, we’re pioneering an AI-First world by turning the world’s most important AI research into transformative business applications. As authorities in artificial intelligence with deep domain expertise and access to cutting-edge technology, our products and services address all the AI needs of an organization — from strategic roadmapping and ready-to-deploy applications, all the way to implementation of transformative business solutions through our AI as a Service (AIaaS) platform. With a renowned faculty fellow network, the largest privately-owned Canadian artificial intelligence R&D lab, as well as a growing network of specialized business partners, we’re the ideal team to take on your organization’s AI challenges.
Want to learn more about Element AI? Visit Element AI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Operations Manager
Index Exchange, Sydney
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
Townsquare Interactive, Rockford, IL
Segment, San Francisco
Regional Channel Manager, South Korea
Markforged, South Korea
Customer Success Executive (Dutch)