Associate, Industry Solutions
Artificial Intelligence - software that can learn from data how to solve business problems - is poised to transform every sector of the economy. To win, organizations need to understand what AI means for their business and access the expertise needed to implement powerful AI solutions faster than their competitors. As one of the world’s leading applied AI companies, Element AI provides large enterprises with the strategic advice, tailored solutions, and deployment expertise required to capture the transformative potential of AI.
Industry Solutions at Element AI
The Industry Solutions team at Element AI works with clients to discover and define the highest impact applications for AI for their business. We act as trusted advisors throughout clients’ journey: from defining an executive vision for AI, to building a long-term roadmap that identifies priority AI use cases and enablers, to articulating specific concepts for valuable, desirable, and feasible AI applications that Element AI’s technical teams deliver.
As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from deep industry experts, world-class AI researchers, and experienced machine learning engineers and designers. We are a multidisciplinary group with alumni from top tier management, design, and innovation consultancies. Our group is part of an open and entrepreneurial organization where you will have the opportunity to help define the principles, priorities, and trajectory of the most important technology in a generation.
As a rapidly growing company with teams in Montreal and Toronto, we are excited to meet top-performers with a demonstrated track-record of extraordinary achievement. We expect candidates to have surprising (for their tenure) depth in either strategy, technology, design, or innovation, as well as a passion for AI.
Roles and Responsibilities
As an Associate, your role focuses on helping clients understand the strategic fit and potential impact AI could have in their business. You will help to define and design AI roadmaps with concepts that balance human and social desirability, business viability and technical feasibility.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Identify and analyze industry-level themes and business-level use cases for applying AI;
- Work with clients to understand their business processes, customer journeys, and value drivers;
- Assess the business impact and strategic fit of potential AI concepts;
- Work with clients and technical teammates to identify organizational enablers (people, process, technology and data required for AI transformations;
- Support client development and proposal development efforts.
You want to join us because you are passionate about:
- Understanding and staying ahead of the business implications of a fast-moving technology;
- Working closely with clients in a fast-paced environment with significant ambiguity;
- Helping facilitate workshops and meetings to engage, educate and empower clients to act;
- Synthesizing and articulating compelling “so-what” insights from user research and applied AI science;
- Contributing to the continued evolution of Element AI’s methodology and knowledge leadership;
- Working with our business and institutional partners to support the local AI ecosystem.
We want you to join us because you have:
- Undergraduate degree in management, business, economics, design, or a related domain;
- At least 2 years of work experience excelling in a top-tier management consultancy, innovation consultancy, design studio or venture capital fund;
- Experience with the entrepreneurial dynamics of a start-up – either in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities;
- Excellent organizational skills with efficient time management and the ability to prioritize work effectively;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to translate complex technical topics;
- Demonstrated interest in technology and AI.
We want you to join us because you are:
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment;
- An agile thinker who quickly understands new domains and identifies opportunities to apply and extend their knowledge;
- Comfortable navigating and creating clarity in ambiguous environments;;
- Able to engage and communicate effectively with managers and the front-line;
- Able to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams that include researchers, engineers, and designers
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, entrepreneurial team;
- Open and inclusive company culture;
- Worldwide competitive salary;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Participation in company employee benefits program;
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours);
- Autonomous, self-managed Agile teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Element AI
Element AI is an artificial intelligence solutions provider that gives organizations unparalleled access to cutting-edge technology. Co-founded in 2016 by established entrepreneur Jean-François Gagné and leading AI researcher Yoshua Bengio in the deep learning hub of Montreal, we’re pioneering an AI-First world by turning the world’s most important AI research into transformative business applications. As authorities in artificial intelligence with deep domain expertise and access to cutting-edge technology, our products and services address all the AI needs of an organization — from strategic roadmapping and ready-to-deploy applications, all the way to implementation of transformative business solutions through our AI as a Service (AIaaS) platform. With a renowned faculty fellow network, the largest privately-owned Canadian artificial intelligence R&D lab, as well as a growing network of specialized business partners, we’re the ideal team to take on your organization’s AI challenges.
Want to learn more about Element AI? Visit Element AI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Sales Manager, Enterprise, SLED (Phoenix, AZ)
Okta, Phoenix, AZ
Global Account Executive
Flexport, Atlanta, GA
Sales Development Representative
Culture Amp, New York
Sales Development Representative
Conductor, New York, New York
Senior Media Account Manager - ANZ
Sales Development Representative
Mendix, Boston, MA