Element AI is on mission to turn the world’s most important AI Research into transformative business applications, lead by world-class entrepreneurs, researchers, developers and fellows. As a software developer, you’ll be responsible for helping taking the findings from our Research Labs and productizing them as well as integrating and deploying them within our clients’ architectures and existing frameworks.
What you’ll do
- Learn the ins and outs of our technical stack (which mostly consists of Python, Go and React), designing, implementing and operating friendly and scalable APIs and microservices to be delivered to our clients (which could be internal or external).
- Work closely with applied research scientists to build products based on AI, focusing your time on clean, elegant solutions that maximize efficiency.
What we’re looking for
- Smart people who know how to solve business and computer engineering problems in a swift, precise manner. If you haven’t worked with our stack but love solving problems using technology, you should apply, we’d love to chat.
- Experience with continuous delivery and its toolchain, we promote test driven development, a devops culture and a UX first approach. Docker, Kubernetes, CircleCI are tools you’ll be using on a day to day basis here.
- Experience working on large (preferably) SaaS projects, deployed on cloud providers like Google Cloud Platform, Azure or AWS.
- Most important of all, we’re looking for people who want to keep on learning.
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, intrapreneurial team
- Open and inclusive company culture
- Worldwide competitive salary
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Participation in company employee benefits program
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours)
- Autonomous, self-managed Agile teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Element AI
Element AI is an artificial intelligence solutions provider that gives organizations unparalleled access to cutting-edge technology. Co-founded in 2016 by established entrepreneur Jean-François Gagné and leading AI researcher Yoshua Bengio in the deep learning hub of Montreal, we’re pioneering an AI-First world by turning the world’s most important AI research into transformative business applications. As authorities in artificial intelligence with deep domain expertise and access to cutting-edge technology, our products and services address all the AI needs of an organization — from strategic roadmapping and ready-to-deploy applications, all the way to implementation of transformative business solutions through our AI as a Service (AIaaS) platform. With a renowned faculty fellow network, the largest privately-owned Canadian artificial intelligence R&D lab, as well as a growing network of specialized business partners, we’re the ideal team to take on your organization’s AI challenges.
Want to learn more about Element AI? Visit Element AI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Information Security Team member - Technology Compliance
Paytm Labs, Noida
Senior Data Engineer
Technical Environment Artist (Customer-Facing)
HaptX, San Luis Obispo
Foursquare, New York
Cloudflare, London, UK
Senior SRE - Site Reliability Engineer
Eventbrite, Madrid, Spain