Our AI developers are much more than simple developers. We’re building autonomous, accountable, self-managed and cross-functional teams that are responsible for the delivery and operations of end-to-end AI solutions. This includes taking findings from our Research Lab and productizing them in order to meet the highest production standards.
You want to join us because you are passionate about:
- Participating in the elaboration, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, maintenance, and enhancement of tools, libraries, frameworks, platform and full stack software solutions;
- Designing, implementing and operating friendly and scalable APIs and microservices;
- Collaborating with the Machine Learning research group to productize the models and research findings as well as maintain AI models deployed in production;
- Working on both the backend and front-end aspects of complex solutions;
- Participating in the evaluation and selection of the appropriate technology platform, frameworks and deployment architecture for each given problem to solve;
- Embracing and promoting Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, AI and UX First approach, iterative development (YAGNI) and other SaaS best practices and principles;
- Fostering a strong DevOps culture;
- Participating in the continuous improvement of development and delivery best practices.
We want you to join us because you have:
- At least 5 years of experience on large scale projects, preferably continuously delivered SaaS projects;
- Experience and mastery of a few programming languages; we use Python and Go, but welcome any developer willing to learn;
- An open mind and a desire to learn and use the best language/technology to solve a given problem;
- Experience developing and delivering on a public cloud provider like Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services; or have built an in-house cloud with all that this involves in terms of tools, monitoring, diagnostic, etc.;
- Experience or knowledge of Web GUI frameworks, an asset. We use ReactJS;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery of cloud native, microservice-based large scale solutions in a DevOps culture;
- Experience with and belief in TDD and the testing tools for the different portions of the technology stack;
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and its toolchain (e.g. Git workflow, CI systems like Jenkins, CircleCI, SnapCI, Team Foundation, jFrog Artifactory, etc);
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or other container-based deployment along with the automation tools, an asset;
What we offer for your valuable work:
- Highly dynamic, innovative, passionate, intrapreneurial team;
- Open and inclusive company culture;
- Worldwide competitive salary;
- Participation in the company success through the Employee Stock Option Plan;
- Participation in company employee benefits program;
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours);
- Autonomous, self-managed Agile teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Element AI
Element AI is an artificial intelligence solutions provider that gives organizations unparalleled access to cutting-edge technology. Co-founded in 2016 by established entrepreneur Jean-François Gagné and leading AI researcher Yoshua Bengio in the deep learning hub of Montreal, we’re pioneering an AI-First world by turning the world’s most important AI research into transformative business applications. As authorities in artificial intelligence with deep domain expertise and access to cutting-edge technology, our products and services address all the AI needs of an organization — from strategic roadmapping and ready-to-deploy applications, all the way to implementation of transformative business solutions through our AI as a Service (AIaaS) platform. With a renowned faculty fellow network, the largest privately-owned Canadian artificial intelligence R&D lab, as well as a growing network of specialized business partners, we’re the ideal team to take on your organization’s AI challenges.
Want to learn more about Element AI? Visit Element AI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Data Engineer
Lead Experience Designer (f/m/d)
Clinical Compliance Lead
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Full Stack Engineer, Project Community
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Staff Software Engineer - Platform and Infrastructure
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ - Bellevue, WA
Satellogic, Buenos Aires