Who is Elementum?
Elementum makes supply chain simple. How? With bite-sized apps and an awesomely innovative platform—built using the latest (and greatest) in graph database, cloud, and mobile technologies. We want YOU to help us build the next $100B cloud. Innovators, entrepreneurs, and doers welcome. We are growing our new Munich office and are looking for a hands-on Onboarding Executive (Program Leader )to drive solutions for our customers.
What is the Onboarding Executive Role?
As Elementum's Onboarding Executive, you’ll lead an engagement team to design and deliver Elementum’s solution to our name brand Enterprise clients. By applying your strong background in client delivery and supply change management domain experience, you will deliver value and implement lasting processes to the customer. This is a new role at Elementum and an ideal opportunity to make a long-term impact helping improve our delivery excellence as our deals grow in size and complexity.
A key part of this role is working with Elementum Sales and our prospects at the appropriate point in the sales cycle to design and cost out a relevant solution that drives them to success. The primary focus is delivering value to our clients by leading and owning the Elementum project team and ensuring we are hitting our commitments, in-budget and on-time, while delighting our clients. You will own the client relationship and complete delivery of all commitments during implementation. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients and will work closely to align key stakeholders around the core engagement strategies and tactics. We are evolving to a matrixed professional consultancy model where project teams are staffed to client projects based on client needs and skill set availability. The Client Lead role drives that process as well as the team for the duration of the implementation. Typical engagements range from 6-18 months and have anywhere from 6-15 people on the team. Our delivery is a combination of on-site face-to-face consulting, particularly during discovery or delivery and change management phases, and extensive offsite work.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with Elementum’s prospects and clients to design and implement leading best practices in real-time supply chain management
- Manage the engagement team including workflows, deliverables, and problem-solving
- Design custom solutions within our product set and evolving implementation methodology
- Effectively align key client stakeholders around engagement strategies and direction
- Build strong client relationships and trust during implementation to keep driving the implementation forward
- Maintain progress to a schedule and client expectations
- Effectively manage client expectations where needed
- Perform the necessary engagement management tracking and forecasting (cost, schedule)
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment (while having fun doing it).
- Be a high-energy, motivated, self-starter, not afraid to change and improve evolving processes
What you’ve done:
- At least 10-15 years of client facing consulting experience, part of it within a professional consulting group’s Supply Chain practice (or equivalent)
- Proven experience communicating and working with large, complex organizations, building strong relationships and respect across the client’s executive team
- Demonstrable experience with business process optimization, change management, strategy consulting
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Management, confident swagger regarding best practices and how to deploy SC solutions in complex and often entrenched organizations
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability for collaboration across functions and creative problem solving
- Preferred knowledge and experience with SaaS and Cloud-Based application
- Comfortable with travel to prospect/client sites (~50%)
- The ability to have fluent German and English business communications
- Master’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Technology management or equivalent required
What you'll get:
- Company outings
- Casual dress code
- Engage with (and give high-fives to) senior management regularly
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
Imagine fumbling around in a dark room for your keys, but everything you knock over costs you $100 million dollars. That’s how the product economy runs today: an endless series of expensive stopgaps to compensate for operational uncertainty. Companies are forced to make huge bets based on blind guesswork, resulting in inefficient cash conversion and disappointed customers. That’s why Elementum is building the Product Graph™ — a digital representation of the global product economy to provide businesses with an enlightened perspective into their operations. An open, constantly growing ecosystem, the Graph shines light on the flow of over $500B worth of global commerce and seamlessly connects cross-enterprise operations, enabling companies to meet customers’ product needs with speed, efficiency, and integrity. Elementum is the engine that fuels businesses and empowers brands to delight customers.
Want to learn more about Elementum? Visit Elementum's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Software Engineer
A³ by Airbus Group, San Francisco, CA
Senior .NET Developer
Dept, Rotterdam / Amsterdam
Software Engineer, Build/Release
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Principal Data Engineer
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Senior Front-end Developer
Software Engineer, Embedded Systems
Samsara, San Francisco