Partner Integrations Consultant (Supply Chain)- Buenos Aires, Argentina
Elementum, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the software-as-a-service company behind the first cloud-native supply chain automation platform. In today’s world, instant gratification trumps brand loyalty. To survive, brands must connect across their extended ecosystem so they can operate in real-time and deliver at the speed of customer demand. By digitally mapping the $25T product economy, Elementum’s platform sheds light on the flow of goods around the world, and facilitates cross-ecosystem execution to ensure that products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Partner Integrations Consultant role?
We are looking for a Partner Integrations Consultant who will be the liaison between our company and our customers and their partners.
Elementum works with our customers to visualize their supply chain data. To implement our solutions, Elementum loads and processes carrier and supplier information provided by our customers’ partners. The Partner Integrations Consultant will play an instrumental role in this process. They will serve as the customer- and partner-facing representative from Elementum. They will manage supplier and carrier communications by following open tasks through to closure, using a script to address questions, collecting and sharing input with the Partner Integrations Consultant, and creating a daily status update for the project team.
These activities will enable candidates to leverage and gain valuable project management, client management, and technical skills while working in a fast paced startup environment.
What you will do:
- Communication with multiple supply chain partners (suppliers, carriers, manufacturers, etc.)
- Review data requirements
- Follow up with other Partner Integration Consultant and Partners on open actions and deliverables
- Address supply chain related questions using the provided script
- Go beyond the script to dig in to understand the partners’ unique data
- Collect and compile responses for the project team
- Collect and validate data files, and inform data providers of gaps in the data submitted vs. requirements
- Validate data loaded to the Elementum apps
- Being Customer main point of contact
- Great communication skills: Able to effectively communicate requirements and status updates internally and externally
- Be conversant in various data common across supply chains
- Proven experience providing daily status updates to provide the teams with progress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Drive
- Collaborative and creative problem solving
- Consultant experience is a plus
- Advance english is a must
- 4+ years of experience working in a supply chain function
- Bachelor’s degree or studying Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health insurance plan - OSDE 310
- Opportunity to participate in equity program
- PTO - 15 working days per year
- English lessons in company
- Catered lunches and fully stocked snack-bar
- Massages on-site once a month
- Regular team-building events and wellness activities
- Other amazing benefits. Just ask someone who works here!! :)
Imagine fumbling around in a dark room for your keys, but everything you knock over costs you $100 million dollars. That’s how the product economy runs today: an endless series of expensive stopgaps to compensate for operational uncertainty. Companies are forced to make huge bets based on blind guesswork, resulting in inefficient cash conversion and disappointed customers. That’s why Elementum is building the Product Graph™ — a digital representation of the global product economy to provide businesses with an enlightened perspective into their operations. An open, constantly growing ecosystem, the Graph shines light on the flow of over $500B worth of global commerce and seamlessly connects cross-enterprise operations, enabling companies to meet customers’ product needs with speed, efficiency, and integrity. Elementum is the engine that fuels businesses and empowers brands to delight customers.