Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the software-as-a-service company behind the first cloud-native supply chain automation platform. In today’s world, instant gratification trumps brand loyalty. To survive, brands must connect across their extended ecosystem so they can operate in real-time and deliver at the speed of customer demand. By digitally mapping the $25T product economy, Elementum’s platform sheds light on the flow of goods around the world, and facilitates cross-ecosystem execution to ensure that products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Project Manager role?
As Elementum's Project Manager, you’ll work in an engagement team to design and deliver Elementum’s solution to our name brand Enterprise clients. By applying your strong background in client delivery, you will deliver value and implement lasting processes to the customer. This is an ideal opportunity to make a long-term impact helping improve our delivery excellence as our deals grow in size and complexity.
The primary focus is delivering value to our clients by leading and owning the Elementum project plans and ensuring we are hitting our commitments, in-budget and on-time, while delighting our clients. You will own the client day-to-day relationship and complete delivery of all commitments during implementation. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients and will work closely to align key stakeholders around the core engagement strategies and tactics. We are evolving to a matrixed professional consultancy model where project teams are staffed to client projects based on client needs and skill set availability.
The Project Manager role drives that process as well as a team for the duration of the implementation.
What you will do:
- Own and manage multi-level relationships with Elementum’s customers-- including cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop and actively manage project plans while driving internal coordination and execution across teams
- Proactively keep customers abreast of project status while mitigating potential implementation risks and setting appropriate client expectations
- Ensure on-time,and in-scope delivery that is aligned to our client’s strategic objectives
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment (while having fun doing it).
- Be a high-energy, motivated, self-starter, not afraid to change and improve evolving processes
- Proven experience communicating and working with large, complex organizations, building strong relationships and respect across multiple levels of a client’s organization-- from day-today project managers to senior stakeholders. the client’s executive team
- Demonstrable experience with business process optimization, change management, strategy consulting
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability for collaboration across functions and creative problem solving
- Preferred knowledge and experience with Supply chain or SaaS or Cloud-Based application
- Comfortable with travel to prospect/client sites (~15%)
- At least 5-8 years of client facing Project Manager experience required in software / Consulting or a supply chain organization.
- Experience of working in distributed shared service teams
- Understanding of basics of supply chain or experience of working within a professional consulting group’s Supply Chain practice is a plus
- Experience implementing Enterprise SaaS applications is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, International Trade, Engineering, Technology management or equivalent required
- The ability to have fluent English business communications in required.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health insurance plan - OSDE 310
- Opportunity to participate in equity program
- PTO - 15 working days per year
- English lessons in company
- Catered lunches and fully stocked snack-bar
- Massages on-site once a month
- Regular team-building events and wellness activities
- Other amazing benefits. Just ask someone who works here!! :)
Please submit a version of your resume in English
Imagine fumbling around in a dark room for your keys, but everything you knock over costs you $100 million dollars. That’s how the product economy runs today: an endless series of expensive stopgaps to compensate for operational uncertainty. Companies are forced to make huge bets based on blind guesswork, resulting in inefficient cash conversion and disappointed customers. That’s why Elementum is building the Product Graph™ — a digital representation of the global product economy to provide businesses with an enlightened perspective into their operations. An open, constantly growing ecosystem, the Graph shines light on the flow of over $500B worth of global commerce and seamlessly connects cross-enterprise operations, enabling companies to meet customers’ product needs with speed, efficiency, and integrity. Elementum is the engine that fuels businesses and empowers brands to delight customers.
Want to learn more about Elementum? Visit Elementum's website.
Jobs You May Like
Paid Acquisiton Manager 渠道推广经理