Senior Software Engineer II - Mobile (React Native) - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Elementum, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the software-as-a-service company behind the first cloud-native supply chain automation platform. In today’s world, instant gratification trumps brand loyalty. To survive, brands must connect across their extended ecosystem so they can operate in real-time and deliver at the speed of customer demand. By digitally mapping the $25T product economy, Elementum’s platform sheds light on the flow of goods around the world, and facilitates cross-ecosystem execution to ensure that products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Mobile Senior Engineer role?
As Elementum’s Mobile Senior Engineer, you must be inquisitive, curious, and passionate code ninja. You constantly wonder about “a better way” to handle the things you’ve seen, and are eager about working in a fast-paced environment that focuses on execution and deliverables.
What you will do:
You’ll be working on Elementum’s mobile applications for enterprise use, with a consumer-focused look and feel. Work responsibilities include:
- Design and build cross-platform mobile applications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, coding standards and responsiveness of applications.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UX team into functional user interfaces.
- Work closely with the backend team to design the APIs which will be used.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams, solving complex problems.
- Follow community coding standards and build appropriate unit and integration tests.
- Experience developing native mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Willing to learn and develop mobile apps with React Native
- Have strong CS fundamentals, including classic algorithms and data structures
- You are thorough in test-driven development, test coverage, and other best practices
- Have design experience, including knowledge of common patterns and relevant libraries
- Ability to take end-to-end ownership of development projects
- Know how to work with version control systems, preferably git
- You translate complex business requirements into elegant, extensible and robust code
- Experience developing mobile apps with React or React Native
- Experience working with mobile support platforms (Firebase, Amazon SNS, etc)
- 5+ years of Mobile Native Applications development experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent
- Good command / proficient in spoken and written English
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health insurance plan - OSDE 310
- Opportunity to participate in equity program
- PTO - 15 working days per year
- English lessons in company
- Catered lunches and fully stocked snack-bar
- Massages on-site once a month
- Regular team-building events and wellness activities
- Other amazing benefits. Just ask someone who works here!! :)
- Please submit a version of your resume in English!
Imagine fumbling around in a dark room for your keys, but everything you knock over costs you $100 million dollars. That’s how the product economy runs today: an endless series of expensive stopgaps to compensate for operational uncertainty. Companies are forced to make huge bets based on blind guesswork, resulting in inefficient cash conversion and disappointed customers. That’s why Elementum is building the Product Graph™ — a digital representation of the global product economy to provide businesses with an enlightened perspective into their operations. An open, constantly growing ecosystem, the Graph shines light on the flow of over $500B worth of global commerce and seamlessly connects cross-enterprise operations, enabling companies to meet customers’ product needs with speed, efficiency, and integrity. Elementum is the engine that fuels businesses and empowers brands to delight customers.
Want to learn more about Elementum? Visit Elementum's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Engineer - Core Editor