Who Is Elementum™?
Elementum is the company behind the first cloud-native supply chain automation platform for the $25T product economy. In an age where instant gratification is the new norm and customer expectations are continuing to grow exponentially, successful operations need to adapt faster than ever to unplanned exceptions. Elementum’s platform centralizes information and communication to drive rapid resolution of incidents, enable cross-ecosystem execution, and ensure products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Sales Development Representatives role?
We are looking for dynamic, energetic and results-driven professionals to be part of our integrated Sales and Marketing team. As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will engage senior supply chain leaders within Enterprise organizations to drive the creation of new, qualified sales opportunities. You will be directly responsible for targeted outbound prospecting efforts in key accounts, and the follow-up to marketing programs in the pursuit of generating a high quality pipeline. In close collaboration with Account Executives, you will establish prospecting plans for enterprise accounts to uncover new business and grow existing customers.
In this role, you will need strong business acumen to quickly assess and understand a prospect or customer’s business environment, and effectively relate how Elementum can help achieve their corporate objectives. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with both executives and line-of-business professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to become a full quota-carrying sales professional. The SDR role is a full-time, office-based position with a competitive compensation package based on pipeline generation and quota attainment.
What you will do:
- Execute effective outbound strategies and campaigns to increase conversion for assigned region and top tier target accounts
- Focused lead nurturing and prospect engagement, setting up initial qualification calls for your assigned Account Executives
- Achieve monthly target activity metrics (call, emails and social outreach) as well as monthly meeting & opportunity quota targets
- Tightly collaborate with your assigned Account Executive to develop target accounts and contacts lists, as well as a strategy for development of early stage opportunities
- Support marketing activities, including field events, webinars, tradeshows, reporting, data discovery, and more
- Energetic self-starter, passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive and contagious enthusiasm
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to deliver results
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to engage with senior executives at Fortune 5000 organizations
- Capable of, and eager to, manage daily high-volume activities that include 50+ dials per day/ 100+ overall activities a day
- Systematic yet flexible, self-directed, and can prioritize the management of multiple work streams
- Perseverance; proven track record of handling objections and rejection well
- 0-2+ years' B2B enterprise software telesales or business development experience
- Some experience prospecting or understanding of enterprise software solutions preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent desired
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Casual dress code
- Flexible vacation policy
- Engage with (and give high-fives to) senior management regularly
- Get in on the ground floor of a huge opportunity
Imagine fumbling around in a dark room for your keys, but everything you knock over costs you $100 million dollars. That’s how the product economy runs today: an endless series of expensive stopgaps to compensate for operational uncertainty. Companies are forced to make huge bets based on blind guesswork, resulting in inefficient cash conversion and disappointed customers. That’s why Elementum is building the Product Graph™ — a digital representation of the global product economy to provide businesses with an enlightened perspective into their operations. An open, constantly growing ecosystem, the Graph shines light on the flow of over $500B worth of global commerce and seamlessly connects cross-enterprise operations, enabling companies to meet customers’ product needs with speed, efficiency, and integrity. Elementum is the engine that fuels businesses and empowers brands to delight customers.
Want to learn more about Elementum? Visit Elementum's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price