Senior Software Engineer I - Front End - Buenos Aires Argentina
Elementum, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the software-as-a-service company behind the first cloud-native supply chain automation platform. In today’s world, instant gratification trumps brand loyalty. To survive, brands must connect across their extended ecosystem so they can operate in real-time and deliver at the speed of customer demand. By digitally mapping the $25T product economy, Elementum’s platform sheds light on the flow of goods around the world, and facilitates cross-ecosystem execution to ensure that products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Front End Engineer role?
What you will do:
You’ll be working with a cross-functional team to build a suite of single page applications for enterprise use, but with a consumer-like look and feel. Work responsibilities include:
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Elementum’s products.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high-performance production applications.
- Follow coding standards and build appropriate unit tests.
- Translate designs and style guides provided by the UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Work closely with the backend team to understand the APIs which will be used.
- Develop prototypes quickly.
- Collaborate with other engineers, solving complex problems.
- Comfortable translating complex visual designs into clean and modular HTML markup and CSS.
- Understands prototype inheritance and functional programming concepts.
- Experience with quality tools (linting, unit testing, E2E testing), algorithms, and system design.
- Know how to work with version control systems—preferable git.
- Build tools
- Chart libraries (e.g., Three.js, D3, Recharts)
- Animations, canvas, and SVG
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health insurance plan - OSDE 310
- Opportunity to participate in equity program
- PTO - 15 working days per year
- English lessons in company
- Regular team-building events and wellness activities
- Other amazing benefits. Just ask someone who works here!! :)
Please submit a version of your resume in English!
Imagine fumbling around in a dark room for your keys, but everything you knock over costs you $100 million dollars. That’s how the product economy runs today: an endless series of expensive stopgaps to compensate for operational uncertainty. Companies are forced to make huge bets based on blind guesswork, resulting in inefficient cash conversion and disappointed customers. That’s why Elementum is building the Product Graph™ — a digital representation of the global product economy to provide businesses with an enlightened perspective into their operations. An open, constantly growing ecosystem, the Graph shines light on the flow of over $500B worth of global commerce and seamlessly connects cross-enterprise operations, enabling companies to meet customers’ product needs with speed, efficiency, and integrity. Elementum is the engine that fuels businesses and empowers brands to delight customers.
Want to learn more about Elementum? Visit Elementum's website.
The best bed for better sleep