Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the SCM company behind the world's supply chain orchestration platform. In today’s world, instant gratification trumps brand loyalty. To survive, brands must connect across their extended ecosystem so they can operate in real-time and deliver at the speed of customer demand. By digitally mapping the $25T product economy, Elementum’s platform sheds light on the flow of goods around the world, and facilitates cross-ecosystem execution to ensure that products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Talent Acquisition Representative (Contract) role?
We’re looking for a rock star Talent Acquisition Representative to join our team in beautiful Mountain View, California. You’ll be using your magic-like sense of organization to coordinate the recruitment of cream of the crop talent—ultimately shaping the culture of Elementum. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get their foot in the door of a rapid growing startup in the heart of Silicon Valley. Oh, this is a full-time (and fully awesome) role.
What you will do:
- Schedule and coordinate both initial phone screens and on-site interviews with candidates, hiring managers, and interview teams
- Maintain interview schedules and statuses in Greenhouse (applicant tracking system)
- Arrange accommodations for travel candidates and process candidate reimbursements
- Schedule debriefs and collect feedback following screens, interviews and presentations
- Ensure prompt and personable communication with all candidates
- Post job openings to online job boards as needed
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data in ATS
- Always be thinking of ways to improve and refine the interview process
- Familiarity with Google Calendar and Greenhouse
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Warm heart and endless appetite to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with scheduling in different time zones
- Ability to give backwards high-fives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of experience in supporting a recruiting team
Imagine fumbling around in a dark room for your keys, but everything you knock over costs you $100 million dollars. That’s how the product economy runs today: an endless series of expensive stopgaps to compensate for operational uncertainty. Companies are forced to make huge bets based on blind guesswork, resulting in inefficient cash conversion and disappointed customers. That’s why Elementum is building the Product Graph™ — a digital representation of the global product economy to provide businesses with an enlightened perspective into their operations. An open, constantly growing ecosystem, the Graph shines light on the flow of over $500B worth of global commerce and seamlessly connects cross-enterprise operations, enabling companies to meet customers’ product needs with speed, efficiency, and integrity. Elementum is the engine that fuels businesses and empowers brands to delight customers.