Crunchyroll is the world's most popular anime brand. We’re an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for anime fans, through content (licensed, co-produced, and originals), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more.
- 5+ years of experience in video games, media, and/or entertainment industry marketing.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple marketing deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams (including international partners.)
- Excellent writing / communication skills; experience working in close collaboration with creative services teams.
- Demonstrable strategic thinking and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excited by fast-paced environment and passionate about video game/or the entertainment space.
- Kind, team-oriented, highly self-motivated, and have a stellar work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with a focus in Marketing, Business, or Communications.
- Create clear briefs and cross-channel marketing campaign plans that map back to KPIs.
- Drive collaboration to execute on marketing plans across various teams, including website, events, social, email, paid media, PR, and more.
- Create marketing plan timelines for individual games -- identify deadlines, reviews, and key dates.
- Determine marketing plan deliverables, including graphic design, copy, and content needs, and collaborate with internal teams and external partners on necessary approvals.
- Immersion into the games you are marketing to serve as the internal expert on the game brand and messaging elements, educating other teams executing on the marketing plans.
- Monitor marketing plan performance, produce reporting that demonstrates marketing impact on KPIs, and use data to inform and improve ongoing as well as new marketing campaigns.
- Leverage industry and consumer events (such as Crunchyroll Expo, Anime Expo, and PAX East) as key marketing opportunities and travel to events in promotion of Crunchyroll Games’ titles.
- Coordinate with Senior Marketing Manager and Senior Publishing Manager to ensure alignment across Crunchyroll Games marketing strategy and prioritization.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Employer paid commuter benefit
- On-site gym, showers, yoga, and wellness classes
- Support program for new parents
- Catered lunch 4 days per week
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
- Pet friendly - pet insurance and dog friendly office
ABOUT US We are lucky to love what we do; bringing great content to passionate audiences on the platforms that matter. We operate at the intersection of technology and media and are redefining the next wave of media interaction and consumption. We are product, design, engineering, marketing and content people looking to bring communities together, build sustainable business models for content creators and use technology to increase engagement and access to content globally. We are builders. We are fans. We are innovators. We are Ellation.
Want to learn more about Ellation? Visit Ellation's website.
Jobs You May Like
User Support Specialist (Poland)