Who We Are
We’re a cast of characters working to shine a spotlight on anime. Crunchyroll is an international business focused on creating both online and offline experiences for fans through content (licensed, co-produced, originals, distribution), merchandise, events, gaming, news, and more. Visit our About Us pages for more information about our collection of brands.
Crunchyroll COVID-19 Hiring Status
Crunchyroll employees are currently working from home, and we are still conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start remotely, and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
Location: Los Angeles
The intersection of media and technology is our sweet spot and we are fortunate to be headquartered at the epicenter of the creative economy - Los Angeles. This office houses many of our corporate functions and cross-functional teams tasked with creating exceptional experiences for our passionate communities.
- At least 1 year experience working in Entertainment based licensing and business affairs.
- You have experience negotiating rights, analyzing risk and developing process regarding business affairs contracts and licenses.
- You have demonstrated skills in the following areas: concise and clear written and verbal communication, attention to detail, analysis, and innovative problem solving.
- Passion for Anime, Japanese culture, Entertainment industry.
- Basic understanding of drafting and interpreting licensing agreements.
A day in the life of our Contract Assistant:
- Draft, review, revise and negotiate complex agreements and licenses with domestic and international licensors including content licensing and music clearance.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and communicate the contractual risks and obligations to internal departments including Acquisitions, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Licensing, Production and international affiliate companies.
- Track deal terms and update negotiation status on internal tracking systems.
- Provide general business counsel and support in a rapidly changing business environment.
Benefits: Los Angeles
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance
- Health care and dependent care FSA
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Support program for new parents
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact [email protected] before giving away any information.
Crunchyroll connects anime and manga fans across 200+ countries and territories with the content and experiences they love. In addition to free ad-supported and subscription premium content, Crunchyroll serves the anime community across events, theatrical, games, consumer products, collectibles and manga publishing.
Anime fans have access to one of the largest collections of licensed anime through Crunchyroll and translated in multiple languages for viewers worldwide. Viewers can also access simulcasts — top series available immediately after Japanese broadcast.
The Crunchyroll app is available on over 15 platforms, including all gaming consoles.
Crunchyroll, LLC is an independently operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan’s Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc., both subsidiaries of Tokyo-based Sony Group Corporation.
Our Company Values
You’ll see these in action if we’re lucky enough to have you:
- Courage - When we overcome fear, we enable our best selves.
- Curiosity - We are curious, which is the gateway to empathy, inclusion, and understanding.
- Service - We serve our community with humility, enabling joy and belonging for others.
- Kaizen - We have a growth mindset committed to constant forward progress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Crunchyroll. Pursuant to applicable law, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ABOUT US We are lucky to love what we do; bringing great content to passionate audiences on the platforms that matter. We operate at the intersection of technology and media and are redefining the next wave of media interaction and consumption. We are product, design, engineering, marketing and content people looking to bring communities together, build sustainable business models for content creators and use technology to increase engagement and access to content globally. We are builders. We are fans. We are innovators. We are Ellation.
Want to learn more about Ellation? Visit Ellation's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.