About This Position
We are looking for a team member to join our Client Experience team and work alongside our Client Experience Manager to develop various CRM initiatives. A successful candidate is passionate about our mission here at Ellevest- and is able to share that passion with our prospects and clients. She/He is energized by the idea of speaking with prospects and clients across multiple channels including phone, email, click to chat, and text. This individual would work closely with team members to identify ways to improve our services based on client feedback. This position reports to the Director of Client Experience.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Ellevest
- Effectively solve client inquiries in a timely manner via multiple channels (email, chat, phone, etc.)
- Convert prospects into new clients; inspire confidence and excitement for Ellevest
- Find innovative ways to attract and retain clients as well as grow the firm’s Assets Under Management
- Identify opportunities for growth and improvement within the team
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-3 years of financial services industry experience in a client-facing role
- Exceptional communication skills across multiple channels including email, phone, and chat
- Tenacious problem-solving mindset with strong follow-through and ownership
- True team mentality committed to learning from and teaching others
- Demonstrated ability to establish and improve upon processes
- Passion for our women-oriented mission- and ability to articulate it!
Ellevest is a transformative technology company created to help women achieve their financial potential. Ellevest helps women take control of their financial futures through investing, with a beautifully designed digital platform backed by an incredibly smart algorithm. Ellevest was co-founded by Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck, chair of the Ellevate Network, previously CEO of Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, formerly CFO of Citi, and author of “Own It: The Power of Women at Work.” Ellevest has raised over $19MM from investors like Khosla Ventures, Morningstar, and Venus Williams.
Ellevest has flipped the traditional approach to investing with a real-life, goal-based approach. Clients select personal financial goals such as buying a home, starting a business, raising a family, and retiring well, among others. Ellevest is unique in taking into account a woman’s longer lifespan and different salary curve, combined with her current financial picture, to construct highly customized investment portfolios for each of her goals. Ellevest’s unique algorithms are designed to get the client to her goal number or better in 70% of market scenarios, higher than traditional financial advisors.
Working at Ellevest
Ellevest is a leading tech company in New York City, with a thriving team across our engineering, product, marketing, client experience, investments, and operations organizations. We place a major emphasis on building a team and working environment where individuals can succeed professionally and personally. As a team member at Ellevest, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission, to significantly advance your career trajectory, and to have room for fun and fulfillment in your daily life. We know that achieving a mission as critical as ours requires incredible talent and teamwork, and team is the most important thing to us.
In 2017, CNBC listed Ellevest as one of their Top 25 Most Promising Startups on a path to becoming tomorrow’s household names. We were also named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Ideas. We are working every day to make becoming a household name a reality, and create a brand and a service that fosters female financial independence.
Some Benefits of Working at Ellevest
- Flexible Schedule
- Unlimited Vacation
- Beautiful Office in Flatiron
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Instead of a cover letter, we ask you to answer the three questions at the bottom of this application.
Dream Big. Invest Smart.
We’re redefining investing for women, and you’re so invited.
Want to learn more about Ellevest? Visit https://www.ellevest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Research Manager, Content Strategy & Analysis
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Quartzy, Quartzy HQ
Senior Director, Global Tax
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
VP of Finance
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Senior Financial Analyst, Sales Finance
Snap Inc., Chicago, IL