About This Position
As the Senior Paid Acquisition Manager at Ellevest, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our marketing team to scale a rapidly growing business focused on bridging the gender investing gap. We are a fast-paced and data-driven team that is looking for someone to grab the reins and take our paid acquisition to the next level. This role will work across the organization to craft compelling advertising campaigns and manage them from hypothesis through execution using a range of digital ad partners. This process includes ad creative iterations, testing frameworks, paid ad optimization, funnel conversion, and integrating financial performance into the overall KPIs.This is a core role that is responsible for finding innovative ways to use bring new women onto our financial platform.
- Drive our paid acquisition strategy, planning, and execution across several channels including display, social, video, and native
- Source and test new user acquisition channels with an aim to find scalability in the key growth metrics that drive the business
- Use data derived from performance testing and ongoing campaigns to inform overall financial business model and projections
- Work closely with designers and videographers to rapidly test different ad creative and campaigns
- Balance several concurrent campaigns with a seven-figure advertising budget
- Deep knowledge and experience with paid acquisition platforms particularly Facebook, Instagram, and Google Adwords.
- Strong analytical background with a knack for analyzing large data sets (correlation, sensitivity, aggregation) using platforms like Excel and Tableau
- Track record of delivering consistent growth across business KPIs
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- 4+ years of work experience
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on quantitative or business field
- Paid acquisition background in complex user acquisition cycles and/or SaaS business models preferred
- Direct response agency and/or startup experience preferred
- Passion for our women-oriented mission
Ellevest is a transformative technology company created to help women achieve their financial potential. Ellevest helps women take control of their financial futures through investing, with a beautifully designed digital platform backed by an incredibly smart algorithm. Ellevest was co-founded by Wall Street veteran Sallie Krawcheck, chair of the Ellevate Network, previously CEO of Smith Barney and Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, formerly CFO of Citi, and author of “Own It: The Power of Women at Work.” Ellevest has raised over $19MM from investors like Khosla Ventures, Morningstar, and Venus Williams.
Ellevest has flipped the traditional approach to investing with a real-life, goal-based approach. Clients select personal financial goals such as buying a home, starting a business, raising a family, and retiring well, among others. Ellevest is unique in taking into account a woman’s longer lifespan and different salary curve, combined with her current financial picture, to construct highly customized investment portfolios for each of her goals. Ellevest’s unique algorithms are designed to get the client to her goal number or better in 70% of market scenarios, higher than traditional financial advisors.
Working at Ellevest
Ellevest is a leading tech company in New York City, with a thriving team across our engineering, product, marketing, client experience, investments, and operations organizations. We place a major emphasis on building a team and working environment where individuals can succeed professionally and personally. As a team member at Ellevest, you can expect to make a difference through your work, to have a direct impact on the achievement of a very meaningful mission, to significantly advance your career trajectory, and to have room for fun and fulfillment in your daily life. We know that achieving a mission as critical as ours requires incredible talent and teamwork, and team is the most important thing to us.
In 2017, CNBC listed Ellevest as one of their Top 25 Most Promising Startups on a path to becoming tomorrow’s household names. We were also named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Ideas. We are working every day to make becoming a household name a reality, and create a brand and a service that fosters female financial independence.
Some Benefits of Working at Ellevest
- Flexible Schedule
- Unlimited Vacation
- Beautiful Office in Flatiron
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Instead of a cover letter, we ask you to answer the three questions at the bottom of this application.
Dream Big. Invest Smart.
We’re redefining investing for women, and you’re so invited.
Want to learn more about Ellevest? Visit https://www.ellevest.com/
Jobs You May Like
Evernote, Redwood City
Procurement Buyer, Protein
HelloFresh, New York City
Operations Director, Marketing
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, East Lansing, Michigan, United States
Marketing Manager - Events
CB Insights, New York
Brand Ambassador - Atlanta
Yelp, Atlanta, GA