Coordinator, Paid Search
Email Aptitude, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Email Marketing Strategy and Full-Service Management
Elite SEM is looking for an ambitious, innovative, and experienced Coordinator, Paid Search to join our rockstar Paid Search team. As a Coordinator, you will play an integral role in delivering strong Paid Search campaigns – the kind of campaigns that provide recommendations that clients can’t stop talking about. Working quickly and on the fly, you’ll support the Director as you wear different hats throughout campaign set-up, daily reporting, and data analysis.
We believe that our Coordinators are here to help us deliver the best Paid Search results possible. If you’re ready to join our cause, we’d love to meet you!
- Execute and support Paid Search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to the client’s success.
- Utilizing the latest technology tools
- Personal Learning - Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts
- Career Ambition - Knows what he/she wants from a career and actively works on it, makes things happen
- Functional/Technical Skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- 1+ years of related paid search work experience
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), AdWords Certification
- Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3 is a plus
About Elite SEM: Elite SEM is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Elite expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Analytics. Elite brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Elite SEM survives and thrives by the mantra “Great Lives for Great People” – this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values – Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness – help foster this goal each and every day.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
About Email Aptitude
Email Aptitude is an ESP-Agnostic and award-winning Fast-Growth Agency focused on email marketing strategy and full-service management. Recently named to the Inc. 5000 as the #1 fastest growing email agency in the country, Email Aptitude is comprised of top industry veterans and the new bright minds of email. Email Aptitude manages programs for some of the world's hottest fast-growth startups and global enterprise brands.
Want to learn more about Email Aptitude? Visit Email Aptitude's website.
Jobs You May Like
Player Development Executive, VIP
DraftKings, Boston, MA