- Develop A/B test variations (simple to complex) for desktop and mobile for various e-commerce and marketing websites.
- QA your carefully built variations to ensure cross-browser compliance and that targeting & segmentation satisfies the testing strategy
- Assist with design process by creating mockups in Chrome Inspector
- Provide technical audits of testing opportunities and advise on experiment limitations
- Use CSS & HTML W3C standards to develop code with stellar PageSpeed scores.
- Lead the QA and technical review of experiment setup to ensure targeting and segmentation satisfies the testing strategy
- Actively research efficient executions for experiment integration and setup
- Brainstorm creative front-end development solutions to achieve intended functionality with CRO Team
- Manage your time to deliver finished code with reasonable deadlines. Communicate regularly w/ team members to set these expectations.
- Functional/Technical Skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within web development
- Standing Alone - Can be counted on, willing to be the only champion for an idea or position, comfortable working alone on an assignment
- Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Time Management - Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- 2+ years of experience front-end web development experience (HTML & CSS)
- Passion for Front End Dev -- eagerness to learn new frameworks and tackle new challenges from various clients
- Experience with developing single page applications (SPAs): Vue.js, React.js, or Angular.js
- Debugging using Chrome Inspector (or similar)
- Experience with Responsive Frameworks (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc)
- Experience implementing A/B experiments
- Advanced Excel skills
- Design experience is a plus (photoshop, sketch, etc.)
- Experience in Optimizely (or other AB testing platforms)
- Experience with Shopify (or other e-commerce platforms)
- Knowledge of Good Design and UX Practices
About Elite SEM: Elite SEM is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Elite expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Insight & Analytics. Elite brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Elite SEM survives and thrives by the mantra “Great Lives for Great People” – this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values – Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness – help foster this goal each and every day.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
About Email Aptitude
Email Aptitude is an ESP-Agnostic and award-winning Fast-Growth Agency focused on email marketing strategy and full-service management. Recently named to the Inc. 5000 as the #1 fastest growing email agency in the country, Email Aptitude is comprised of top industry veterans and the new bright minds of email. Email Aptitude manages programs for some of the world's hottest fast-growth startups and global enterprise brands.
Want to learn more about Email Aptitude? Visit Email Aptitude's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lincoln International, Chicago, IL or New York, NY
N26, New York
Senior Tax Analyst
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Digital Marketing Senior Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Senior Counsel, Employment
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Financial Accounting & Advisory Services, Director
Accordion Partners, New York