Strategist, Paid Social
Email Aptitude, Walpole, MA (Boston Office)
Email Marketing Strategy and Full-Service Management
Elite SEM is currently looking for a tactical, action-oriented Strategist, Paid Social who is ready to lead our paid social marketing team to success. As a Strategist, you will execute and support paid social campaigns that help define overarching strategy for clients – telling stories with data that are as clear as they are clever. Communication is your jam, campaign and budget management come naturally to you, and you take full accountability for all of your actions.
We believe that our Strategists are instrumental to our company’s success. If you’re ready to join our cause, reach out today! We’d love to meet you.
- Must be capable of communicating with clients whether through email or via the phone with minimal oversight to cultivate a strong working relationship.
- Accountability & ownership with limited supervision of paid social program, successes, and failures for several client accounts.
- Execute and support paid social campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management.
- Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools.
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits.
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things. Tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls.
- Mentor and effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to junior members on the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- 3+ years of related work experience in paid social
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with social media tools such as Power Editor, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. a plus
About Elite SEM: Elite SEM is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Elite expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Analytics. Elite brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Elite SEM survives and thrives by the mantra “Great Lives for Great People” – this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values – Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness – help foster this goal each and every day.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.
About Email Aptitude
Email Aptitude is an ESP-Agnostic and award-winning Fast-Growth Agency focused on email marketing strategy and full-service management. Recently named to the Inc. 5000 as the #1 fastest growing email agency in the country, Email Aptitude is comprised of top industry veterans and the new bright minds of email. Email Aptitude manages programs for some of the world's hottest fast-growth startups and global enterprise brands.