What You'll Do:
- You will build and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, and hands-on career development
- You will be responsible for leveraging and evolving Delivra’s deep understanding of our customers data to develop rich analytics, engagement, segmentation, and other offerings for B2C marketers and their teams
- You will provide deep technical guidance in a number of aspects of production engineering using a variety of existing and new technologies. This includes leading design sessions ensuring that technical, security and architectural standards are followed in line with the company's policies
- You will work with close counterparts in other disciplines as part of a cross-functional team, and nurture this culture in your team
- You will both foster innovation and drive delivery
- You will write and ship code!
- You thrive when developing great people, not just great products
- You are an experienced leader in using modern practices and tools to process, store, and expose consumer-scale datasets and build robust backend services
- You have over 2 years experience leading a team of at least 5 engineers and have been involved in all aspects of that team development including hiring, promotions, and performance management
- You are an expert with the nuts and bolts of software engineering in a SaaS environment (from the web application to the supporting services and datastores), with some experience in data engineering and basic data science
- You have experience in fostering a strong engineering culture in an agile and devops environment
- You have a deep knowledge of software design patterns and best practices for software development and delivery
- You've used a range of storage engines (for example SQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, RDS offerings) and know when each type is useful
- All your infrastructure is code, you're experienced with configuration and orchestration tools for AWS and bare-metal provisioning (Terraform, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible)
About Emma Inc.
Emma's powerful digital marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create beautifully designed email campaigns that drive results. Identify who to target, automate your marketing programs and integrate with the technologies you use most to deliver more timely, personalized and effective communications. With award-winning thought leadership, friendly expert services and thoughtful product design, Emma helps marketers worldwide do their very best work.
Want to learn more about Emma Inc.? Visit Emma Inc.'s website.
Animoto turns photos and video into professional video slideshows in minutes.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Technical Program Manager- San Francisco, Nashville,...
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California