- Develop strategies and tactics to enhance our existing partnership program
- Identify, cultivate and engage companies, organizations and institutions best suited to extend brand awareness for Campaign Monitor and it’s family of brands at both local and global levels
- Support Director of Partnerships and Events to manage events strategy and creative development, including budgeting, processes, programming, and working with internal and external partners.
- Serve as a liaison for event related inquiries and activations in local communities (i.e Nashville, San Fransisco, Indianapolis, Sydney, and London).
- Speaker procurement for Campaign Monitor led events as well as content development for self hosted and third party events.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to leverage events for lead generation.
- Partner with sales on pre-and-post event campaigns and cadences.
- Work cross-functionally with the creative and product marketing teams for event branding and product messaging.
- Proactively manage project and event timelines
- Analyze and manage vendor and venue contracts and requirements
- Lead all events coordination including the preparation and shipping of events materials, staffing and management of event staff, and on-site event management
- BA/BS degree
- 50-70%% travel required.
- Confident networker and relationship builder.
- 3+ years of professional experience identifying, qualifying, and building relationships with corporate partners to extend the equity of Campaign Monitor and its family of brands
- 3+ years of professional experience in an event marketing capacity including speaker, partner and vendor outreach and relationship management
- Project Management experience, with a demonstrated ability to take relationships from leads to execution, while involving multiple internal stakeholders to achieve the goal.
- A strategic leader with experience working cross functionally within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- An innate sense of urgency and proactive planner and executor
- Excellent eye for and attention to detail
- Results driven with an ability to execute independently
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
About Emma Inc.
Emma's powerful digital marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create beautifully designed email campaigns that drive results. Identify who to target, automate your marketing programs and integrate with the technologies you use most to deliver more timely, personalized and effective communications. With award-winning thought leadership, friendly expert services and thoughtful product design, Emma helps marketers worldwide do their very best work.
Want to learn more about Emma Inc.? Visit Emma Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Marketing Analyst
ShopKeep, ShopKeep Headquarters
Associate Director of Communications
Change.org, Melbourne, Australia
Vox Media, New York, NY
Senior Merchandising Analyst
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Strategist, Paid Search
Email Aptitude, New York, NY
Heetch, Somewhere over the rainbow