What will a Salesforce Dev at Campaign Monitor do?
- Design analyses to inform and drive decisions
- Administration of the Salesforce environment; customizing and implementing profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Interface with the end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon integrations with different systems
- Independently carry out development, unit testing, QA, implementation, documentation, and updates to Salesforce.com
- Act as escalation point for incidents related to the Salesforce platform and associated integrations
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported platforms
- Support change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications
- Execute large scale customer data improvement projects
- Provision new user accounts
- Manage other 3rd party applications that integrate into SFDC
What does a strong candidate look like?
- 3-5 years experience performing administration of Salesforce.com
- Salesforce.com Platform II Certificate
- Solid understanding of data structures, data modeling, quote to cash & database schema
- Ability to develop and maintain Apex code
- Ability to develop and maintain Integrations (SOAP and REST Api)
- Proficient with Data Loader, Force.com IDE and/or other relevant administration tools
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + equity + medical/dental/vision benefits
- Brand new Macbook Air with all the necessary accessories
- Adjustable desks so you’re comfy
- Daily catered meals and loads of snacks and drink options
- Weekly happy hours involving Corn Hole/Ping Pong Tourneys and super fun, frequent team events
- Flexible work hours and great vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Training budget to make sure you're always learning and growing
About Emma Inc.
Emma's powerful digital marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create beautifully designed email campaigns that drive results. Identify who to target, automate your marketing programs and integrate with the technologies you use most to deliver more timely, personalized and effective communications. With award-winning thought leadership, friendly expert services and thoughtful product design, Emma helps marketers worldwide do their very best work.
Want to learn more about Emma Inc.? Visit Emma Inc.'s website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Van Nuys, Ca