- Define and own the product roadmap for key functional areas of Campaign Monitor and manage the priorities throughout their planning, development, release and beyond.
- Ensure our roadmaps maximise business opportunities and support our longer-term strategic objectives.
- Drive investment/time allocation based on ROI assessment methodologies to ensure business outcomes and execution focus.
- Produce & own the deliverables required to facilitate an idea’s journey all the way to shipping features to market.
- Deeply understand our awesome customers and what makes them tick. Be the voice of these customer (that means both current and future) in all aspects of product development and delivery.
- Collaborate with functional groups across the globe to deliver an awesome product including design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, operations etc.
- Gather, understand, and disseminate requirements from prospects, partners, evaluators, customers.
- Keep one eye on our fast moving market and competitors to ensure we remain well positioned.
- Minimum 3 years of Product Management experience
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment, ideally with quantitative research experience in B2C
- “Data-First” mindset and superior analytical skills
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate the rationale behind your decisions
- Proven ability to lead, to take a stand or advocate a feature, and present financial metrics or market facts and data to support your position
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication skills
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a non-traditional, entrepreneurial team-based environment with high expectations
- Ability to influence and work with distributed global teams
- Experience in Lean & Agile development methodologies; exposure to Hypothesis Driven Development is a plus
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business is preferred, Master’s is a plus
What are the perks?
- Competitive salary + medical/dental/vision benefits
- 401K with 50% match, on up to 10% of your salary
- Day off for your birthday
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- Snack and drink options, coffee bar
- Flexible work hours and great vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Training budget to make sure you're always learning and growing
About Emma Inc.
Emma's powerful digital marketing platform makes it easy for teams of all sizes to create beautifully designed email campaigns that drive results. Identify who to target, automate your marketing programs and integrate with the technologies you use most to deliver more timely, personalized and effective communications. With award-winning thought leadership, friendly expert services and thoughtful product design, Emma helps marketers worldwide do their very best work.
Want to learn more about Emma Inc.? Visit Emma Inc.'s website.
The best bed for better sleep