Are you looking for a sales career where you can empower small businesses? As an inside sales rep with Constant Contact you will work in an environment with the feel of a startup, but the stability of a global organization? We’re seeking energetic, driven, and passionate individuals. You will be converting warm leads into paying customers by coaching and advising small businesses on best in class online marketing practices.
What you’ll do:
- High volume of outbound calls converting warm leads into paying customers
- Inspire Small Business Owners all over the country to grow their business w/ our every growing suite of Email Marketing Solutions
- Conduct needs analysis to determine how to best help prospects based on their needs and marketing challenges
- Close business with new customers on a daily basis
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years related experience in sales/marketing
- Strong passion for helping small businesses succeed
- Driven - to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Exceptional and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
Why you’ll love us:
- Take a spin...on one of our many bikes and scooters parked outside. Cruise around on two wheels and channel your inner kid again
- We’ve got food & beverage needs covered. Monday means catered breakfast and Friday is beer cart. In between, new food trucks visit us all the time!
- If you love staying active, you’ve found the right group. We dig the local community gardens, tackle an annual 5k for charity, and while our softball team’s skills may vary from year to year, we always have a blast. Discounts on ski tickets to our many local mountains keep you smiling when it snows, and our nearby gym and basketball court are perfect for midday breaks.
- We care. The Cares for Community team offers volunteer opportunities year round. We love taking suggestions about where we can make an impact next, so tell us about your favorite local nonprofit when you join the team!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.