Are you someone who is looking for an opportunity to work for a company that values Strategic Marketing as a core competency? Look no further, Endurance International Group is seeking an SEO Specialist to influence and scale the way our organization attracts new small business and non-profit organizations to our portfolio of online presence, website services and email marketing products.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a strategy and roadmap for increased organic performance for the Domain.com portfolio
- Works closely with the SEO team members to build a best in class SEO capability and team within the organization while driving collaboration with Website, Content, Social, and Acquisition teams.
- Collaborates with SEO team on the agency selection process and ongoing management of SEO partners.
- Be responsible for optimizing all content on the site including blogs, marketing content, and knowledge base articles.
- Design methodical experiments while carefully quantifying success (or failure).
- Mine through logs, crawl web pages and analyze other large-scale data stores to gain SEO insight.
- Analyze, monitor and report on organic key performance indicators for Domain.com and their competitors.
- Establish productive and efficient communication channels within marketing and other teams to ensure our progress and plans are aligned with our goals.
- Participate in regular SEO knowledge sharing and cross pollination of strategy across all Endurance brands.
Who you are:
- 2-3 years of experience developing and executing successful SEO practices for large, dynamic global websites
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods and a passion to stay on top of the latest industry trends and events
- Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other industry tools
- Knowledge of HTML and scripting languages
- Experience with keyword research, data mining tools and competitive analysis
- Basic understanding of Content Management Systems and their impact on search
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Trail-blazing mentality with a high level of integrity, autonomy, creativity and self-motivation
Why you’ll love us:
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Advertising Operations Associate
Axios, Arlington, VA
Sr. Customer Marketing Manager
Mixpanel, San Francisco, CA
Community Coordinator - Albuquerque
Yelp, Albuquerque, NM
Head of Marketing
(Junior) Content Manager and Copywriter (German) (m/f/x) - HelloFreshGO