Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
What you’ll do:
- Primary responsibilities include performing project-based engineering, design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and security solutions.
- LAN and WAN routing and switching design, configuration and deployment in small to very large and complex Data Center/Office including Internet Edge architectures.
- Provide technical leadership on complex projects and mentor teams of engineers.
- Develop comprehensive design documentation
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Require an active Cisco CCIE or Juniper JNCIE certificate or equivalent experience
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Expert-level knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Programmable Infrastructure (APIs, Scripting, PYTHON, Perl, JSON) strongly desired
- Complex routing and switching solutions ( using Juniper, Cisco, Arista) utilizing BGP, OSPF, ISIS VxLan , EVPN
- Cloud networking ( AWS or Azure )
- Next Generation Firewalls ( Palo Alto)
- DDoS mitigation platform Radware Defense Pro
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Grab me some GrubHub. Our employees enjoy a $10.50 GrubHub allowance two days each week, and with catering on two other days, and weekly beer cart, you may find yourself needing our onsite gym!
- Gamers welcome. X-box, Playstation, and Nintendo 64 help our teams decompress, but if you’re not into video games, you can enjoy pool, air hockey, ping pong, and even good old-fashioned board games.
- We love to help you have fun. Our Culture Committee is dedicated to just one thing: making sure you have fun at work. Beer carts, regular offsite and in-house events, and holiday and summer parties mean no matter what the calendar says, there's something great in the works.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.