The Program Manager is responsible for managing a wide range of projects across multiple business units and ensuring that all deliverables are consistently completed on time, meet quality standards, and senior leadership expectations. The Program Manager will be responsible for improving and supporting business operations and process efficiencies within the organization, and will accomplish this through automation and similar initiatives. They will often act as project liaison between various departments, and their job is to ensure that all project activities are in support of overall project goals, and the company's business objectives. This is an individual contributor role and reports in the Enterprise Transformation Officer.
What you will do:
- Organize, track and drive projects of all sizes
- Create documentation to hold teams accountable and keep them on track
- Provide motivation and direction to ensure that team project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved in a timely manner
- Lead and drive project status meetings to begin, troubleshoot and successfully complete projects.
- Monitor and report on progress of projects to all stakeholders
- Ensure final deliverables meets operations strategy, goals and deadlines
- Performs highly responsible and complex clerical and brand coordination duties to assist the brand Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Exercises independent judgment and confidentiality in assisting with administrative details; ensures efficient workflow of the operations.
- Serve as spokesperson to raise issues related to the department; coordinates operations with other departments; notifies others of daily operations and special projects.
- Contribute to a positive work environment
You will have an opportunity to:
- Champion change to transform the organization. Drive performance improvement by leading the design and implementation of transformational initiatives across the organization.
- Implement programs using standard tools and methodology. You will be responsible for overseeing project delivery and managing program scope, schedules, risks, issues, interdependencies and resource tracking for both Agile and waterfall projects.
- Lead by managing strategic programs to help drive innovation and improve business performance. These projects are typically cross-functional and have durations of 3-18 months. You will be managing a variety of complex projects, risks and issues.
- Create great teams that span across business and technology and facilitate collaboration across functional areas. Develop relationships and communicate with project owners and executive sponsors across the organization.
- Remove hurdles and obstacles in order to drive execution, taking challenges head on and laying out a road map to success
- Solve problems using research and analysis. Prepare project deliverables to help frame potential solutions and facilitate decision making.
What you need for this position:
Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and a working knowledge of IT, as they frequently collaborate with IT developers.
- Bachelor's degree required in Business, Communications, Computer Science or a related field
- 6+years of experience managing large scale programs/projects (business and/or IT)
- Solution driven with strong analytical skills
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with managing risk and developing and implementing mitigation strategies
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and projects, meet deadlines and manage to schedule
- High degree of initiative along with ability to act as a team player
- Ability to develop effective relationships with a broad array of individuals (different functions and levels of management)
- Masters and/or PMP preferred
- Proficient with MS Office applications (e.g., Project, Excel, and PowerPoint)
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tech Ops Specialist, Production Ops - Singapore
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Product Data Analyst
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager - Data Operations
Addepar, New York, NY
Software Product Manager
Upthere, Redwood City
Digital Product Manager
Red Ventures, Pasadena, CA