Endurance is an exciting, fast-paced work environment that is constantly evolving. We are implementing new systems and continually strive to find new ways to improve our back office operations.
- Prepare journal entries, reconcile accounts and analyze financial results as part of month end close duties, while meeting monthly close timeline requirements.
- Record cash transactions, maintain detailed cash subledger, and reconcile bank accounts on a daily and monthly basis.
- Reconcile credit card accounts receivable from the subledger to the merchant account statements for multiple legal entities on a monthly basis.
- Record fixed asset additions, disposals and depreciation and maintain fixed asset subledger.
- Analyze cost of goods sold, operating and marketing expenses to ensure proper recording on a monthly basis and report on variances.
- Assist with satisfying quarterly, annual and internal controls audit requirements, as well as liaising with internal and external auditors.
- 1 to 3 years of accounting experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Solid understanding of accounting theory;
- Past roles in accounting that contributed to the month end close process while meeting all close deadlines;
- Experience in a technology company, particularly within a subscription or SaaS business, a plus, but not required;
- Experience with Great Plains a plus, but not required.
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously learn and strive for excellence;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision;
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics;
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and work to deadlines.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Contract Review Specialist
Yext, San Francisco, CA
On Farm Storage, Director
Indigo, Memphis, TN
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Accounts Payable Clerk
Casper, New York
Sales Development - Outbound (San Francisco, CA)
Box, San Francisco, CA
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL