Are you passionate about building a world class brand? The Growth Marketing Manager plays an instrumental role in improving the effectiveness of our websites to drive new customer acquisition. With millions of visitors each month, you’ll have the opportunity to apply rigorous testing to make a measurable difference to our business.
As the Growth Marketing Manager you’ll be developing, managing, and executing initiatives that help convert prospects to customers. You’ll work across product, engineering, marketing, and design teams in a heavily matrixed role. You’ll strive to improve the quality and velocity of testing efforts as you work with your team to prioritize and execute your initiatives across the organization. You’ll close the loop by communicating your results and key learnings to stakeholders and the larger organization.
You should have in-depth direct marketing experience, a passion for digital technologies, and a penchant for measurement and data analysis. This means you have a strong grasp of current digital and web marketing strategies, tools, and trends, as well as a proven track record in delivering web initiatives against measurable KPIs.
- Track record of achieving statistically significant lift via conversion rate optimization in high growth, consumer facing technology platforms
- Knowledge of and experience in the email marketing/small business marketplace
- A deep understanding of customer behavior, the fundamentals of sales, and marketing psychology
- A strong grasp of ROI and analytics, and design and testing methodologies
- Extremely detailed oriented, with 4+ years experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Technically strong - ability to size projects based on technical complexity and to communicate well with development team
- Experienced with leading testing platforms, such as Optimizely, Adobe Target, or Google Website Optimizer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent experience
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
.Net Solution Architect
Software Engineer - Growth
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Systems Engineer (Totems)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Application Engineer - Regional
Markforged, San Francisco, CA
Production Support Engineer LATAM, Production Technologies
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Software Engineer – Hadoop
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany