Senior Salesforce Administrator
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
A Company Built to (Em)Power
Constant Contact is in search of a Senior Salesforce Admin at our Waltham, MA office to support the Sales and Marketing Organization in the aspects of SFDC CRM administration, reporting, systems and process documentation. The Senior Salesforce Admin is also responsible for troubleshooting, optimization, and assisting with end-user training.
What you’ll do:
- Work with key stakeholders to define business problems and document requirements
- Manage internal ticketing queue built on the SFDC platform and leveraged by key stakeholders across sales and marketing to log feature requests and system issues.
- Design and implementation of advanced configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, complex assignment rules, process builders as well as troubleshoot and investigate system issues and support day-to-day operational requests
- Develop data imports and exports through commercially available tools (i.e. data loader, demand tools etc). Unit testing and writing test scripts for UAT testing.
- Define and document processes and standard operating procedures for the sales and marketing organization.
Who you are:
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in sales operations or business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Ability to create technical documentation to support new functionality or process enhancements.
- Admin level experience with Salesforce.com is essential and of course Salesforce Certified a must. Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel skills a plus.
- Strong analytical, process design and problem solving skills and Project management experience too.
- Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to manage multiple priorities concurrently.
Why you’ll love us:
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Territory Account Manager
SonicWall, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Account Development Representative, Italian Speaking (EMEA)
CDF Director of Ecosystem
The Linux Foundation, Los Angeles, CA
Junior Client Analyst, Client Relations
Kobalt Music Group, New York
TAM Sales Director, Enterprise Solutions
Teads, Los Angeles
Account Executive- Singapore