Senior UX Front End Developer
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
A Company Built to (Em)Power
Constant Contact is looking for a talented, motivated Senior UX Front End Developer to join our User Experience Development team.
Our ideal candidate:
- Understands the importance of providing a first-rate user experience and that the most beautiful solutions are often the most simple.
- Is proficient in web development best practices, usability techniques, and the technical capabilities and limitations of the web.
- Values clean, concise, and reusable code.
- Is driven to work hard and just as importantly, have fun.
- Has strong debugging abilities across all major browsers.
- As a key member of a versatile team, you’ll develop, test, deploy and maintain client-side solutions for large-scale web applications.
- Work directly with other engineering teams to deliver front-end code.
- Assist with implementing front-end code into server-side layouts and templates.
- Identify interface patterns and implement reusable UI components.
- Work collaboratively with Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Product Owners and Engineers.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Command of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with client side frameworks such as Backbone/Marionette and Angular
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with libraries and preprocessors such as Bootstrap, jQuery, SASS/SCSS
- Experience with Node.js and Grunt and/or webpack
- Familiarity working with relational databases (DB2, Oracle or MySQL)
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior UX Designer
Qualtrics , Provo
Senior Web Designer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Strategic Design Lead
Melbourne IT, Melbourne
Senior UX Researcher - Core Product
Freelance Visual Designers
Interbrand, New York, NY
Background Artist - (Contract)
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX