Senior Cloud Software Engineer
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
A Company Built to (Em)Power
Our Cloud Center of Excellence team has immediate opportunities for passionate and experienced Software Engineers to help lead our company’s journey to the cloud.
Small businesses are a critical part of communities and economies around the globe. Over 28 million small business owners operate in the US alone, providing critical services and driving employment. Unfortunately, the software that serves these hard-working professionals doesn’t always solve their problems or grow with them. Our mission is to serve them better. Come be part of a new team within Endurance that is laser focused on helping the world's small businesses thrive!
Our Cloud Team engages with teams across the company and defines standards, builds controls, and works with engineers on architecture and best practices for their applications and infrastructure in the cloud. Our ideal candidate will have experience using AWS or Google Cloud and embody a true DevOps mentality. Knowledge and interest in security is a plus. If you like to dive in, contribute on many different things, and make a difference — we’d like to talk to you.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Expertise in AWS with industry experience using AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, etc.)
- Experience with AWS Security (IAM, Security Groups, KMS, etc.)
- Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across Availability Zones and Regions
- In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix and related tools
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS
- Expertise in DevOps scripting and tools such as Cloud Formation, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to drive adoption of AWS services and company standards of use
- Passion for cloud computing and building large scale web-based applications
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.