Our UX team is growing faster than ever and we need a Senior UX Designer that will think outside the box to deliver solutions that overcome customers’ pain points. You will be collaborating with product owners, developers, researchers and support staff to improve designs of current products that we offer in addition to creating user experiences on new ones. We will expect you to provide thoughtful and constructive critiques along the way and assist in the mentorship of more junior designers.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a design driven development team that thrives on creating enterprise level applications that help our customers become successful with the solutions we provide for them
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective and delightful
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions
- Act as the customer’s advocate through the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-center perspective
Who you are:
- Able to empathize with customers to understand their pain points and are a relentless champion of their cause
- Have a command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction and user centered design
- Possess a portfolio that highlights your designs and processes including work for phone, tablet and web platforms
- 5+ years of experience with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch and invision in a User Experience design field
- General understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.