Senior Software Engineer - Core SaaS Metrics
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
A Company Built to (Em)Power
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships.
We're looking to expand our team of developers located in our Waltham office. As a part of our agile team, you'll be working with innovative tools, processes and people to engineer web applications that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
We are a fun, collaborative, agile work team solving interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
- As part of the Core SaaS Metrics scrum team, contribute to the development of core services that power the Constant Contact product: Tracking, Reporting and Segmentation.
- Work with product management and UX to develop delightful user experiences that help our customers grow their business
- Develop high quality, maintainable code with full test automation
- Ensure high quality standards are maintained throughout the codebase by being an active participant in code reviews
- Maintain the health of the codebase through appropriate refactoring and improvement of existing functionality
- 3-6 years developing scaled web applications
- Experience with Java and Spring
- Experience with unit testing in Java
- Experience with RSpec or equivalent integration test framework
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success
- Self-motivated individual who proactively identifies team bottlenecks and works with the team to resolve them
- Passionate about technology and staying up to date on industry trends
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement for self and team
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Services Account Engineer
GitHub, Remote - United States
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Highfive, Redwood City
Tech Lead Manager - Customer Care
Heetch, Paris - France
Senior/Lead QA Engineer, Studio
2018 Software Engineer Intern, iOS
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Engineering Manager, Big Data Integrations