Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
A Company Built to (Em)Power
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
We're looking to expand our team of developers located in our Waltham office. As a part of our agile team, you'll be working with innovative tools, processes and people to engineer web applications that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
We are a fun, collaborative, agile work team solving interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
- As part of a cross-functional, full stack scrum team provide technical leadership for and be a key contributor to the development of foundational components that power the Constant Contact product
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX and senior members of the development team to understand the business needs and find the best technical solution for meeting those needs
- Mentor junior members of the team on best practices, architecture, and development
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- Be a key contributor to the creation of a long-term, scalable architecture.
- 6+ years developing large scale applications on both the front-end and the back-end
- Experience with Angular or equivalent framework
- Experience with Protractor or equivalent integration test framework
- Expert knowledge of Java and Spring
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
- Proven ability to design future-proof, maintainable, large scale systems
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability, and development platforms
- Ability to lead as part of a highly collaborative Agile team
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success
- Self-motivated individual who proactively identifies team bottlenecks and works with the team to resolve them
- Passionate about technology and staying up to date on industry trends
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement for self and team
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.