Senior Build & Release Automation Engineer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
A Company Built to (Em)Power
The EIG Sitebuilder helps millions of small businesses get online, look professional and compete with the world by making the act of getting online simple. We are an entrepreneurial, fast-paced international team and we are looking for similarly driven people from all backgrounds. We are a reflection of our international customers displaying grit, passion and an enthusiasm to make a mark on the world.
We have opportunities for talented, innovative, and entrepreneurial engineers from all backgrounds to help make our tools, environments, and processes better. Agile individuals who can evolve with our team, enjoy a fast pace with quality and embrace new ideas as they come. Folks who are enthusiastic to “make it happen.” Folks who put customers first, always, and are seriously awesome.
In this role, you will use your DevOps mentality to be a key contributor to an international team poised to challenge the world. You will bring your experience and passion for delivering full-stack SAAS solutions that delight users with whimsy and performance. If this is you, we want to meet you.
- Maintain and improve our multi-cloud infrastructure
- Maintain, improve and “build, test, deployment, test” automation
- Contribute to regular review of system and product KPI’s
- Contribute to an international team supporting a product 24/7
- Contribute to an agile environment
- Maintain and improvement system/product monitoring
- 5+ years of experience with Linux systems administration
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- Well versed in test and deployment automation technologies such Jenkins, github, bitbucket
- Displays a working knowledge of TCP/IP and web
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and related technologies like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Familiar with SQL Server, MySQL or similar RDBMS (Percona experience a plus)
- Experience and understanding of .NET
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum environments
Extra Credit for:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows administration
- Previous experience building a CI/CD pipeline
- Integrating monitoring and alerting tools with automated runbooks
- Experience with Database administration
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker
Endurance International Group helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. The company equips small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder, and Impress.ly, among others.
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Search Engineer
Vimeo, New York, NY
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Copenhagen, Denmark
Cloud Enablement Leader
Cloudreach, Atlanta, Chicago,Dallas, New York, Norfolk, Remote US, Reston, Seattle
Software Engineer, OTT Applications
Vimeo, Brooklyn, NY
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer (Applications) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL or Sunnyvale, CA or Dallas, TX