Principal Software Engineer (Cloud)
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
A Company Built to (Em)Power
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more.
Small businesses are a critical part of communities and economies around the globe. Over 28 million small business owners operate in the US alone, providing critical services and driving employment. Unfortunately, the software that serves these hard working professionals doesn’t always solve their problems or grow with them. Our mission is to serve them better. Do you have what it takes to help small businesses grow? Are you passionate about customers? Do you love celebrating their success? If you answered yes, then this job is for you. Come be part of a new team within Endurance that is laser focused on helping the world's small businesses thrive!
We’re looking for passionate and experienced software engineers to join our Customer Acquisition Platform Team. Our team creates the platform for our acquisition funnel for all our major brands.
This is a newly created role – we are looking for the right person to take us up into the cloud. The ideal candidate will have a professional services/consulting background and who is now ready to ‘get off the road’ and use their experience and DevOps mentality in a full time position. We are going AWS but any or cloud technology expertise will do. Knowledge and interest in security is a plus. If you like to dive in, contribute on many different things, and make a difference — we’d like to talk to you.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Expertise in AWS with industry experience using AWS services (EC2, S3, RDS, etc.)
- Experience with AWS Security (IAM, Security Groups, KMS, etc.)
- Ability to design high availability applications on AWS across Availability Zones and Regions
- In-depth knowledge of Linux/Unix and related tools
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS
- Expertise in DevOps scripting and tools such as Cloud Formation, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to drive adoption of AWS services and company standards of use
- Passion for cloud computing and building large scale web-based applications
- Prior experience in automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment (Jenkins or similar)
- Knowledge of cost management tools that integrate with AWS
- Expertise in AWS Networking (VPC, DirectConnect, DNS)
- Experience with monitoring and logging at scale
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mechanical Engineer, Drivetrain
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Tech Lead - Observability Engineering
Braintree Payments, Chicago, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Mobile
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Software / ProdOps Engineer
Senior Software Engineer - Content Platform Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Site Reliability Engineer - Twine Health
Fitbit, US - Boston