Are you passionate about helping organizations use data to more effectively market to customers? Want to help optimize websites to drive engagement and real business impact? Up for the challenge of leveraging different technologies and aligning multiple data sources to paint a singular view of the customer?
The Digital Analyst works across nearly all parts of Endurance International Group, supporting marketing efforts across our brands with data-driven recommendations on opportunities for growth.
As a key member of the Digital Analytics team under the Marketing Department, you will become a subject matter expert on everything encompassing the digital experience for our customers. You’ll be collaborating with: Engineering and Development teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive data capture, Acquisition teams to enable more effective channel analysis, Optimization teams to design, build, and analyze tests to drive corporate KPIs, and other Analytics teams to help use clickstream data to inform predictive models for churn and lifetime value, among many others.
What you will do:
- Identify opportunities for analysis and optimization on the sites that increase conversion or drive revenue
- Develop and maintain clear, concise reporting on KPIs measuring marketing performance
- Provide insight into site visitor behavior and engagement in order to inform site design changes and marketing initiatives
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to identify A/B and Multivariate testing opportunities and establish success metrics, help deploy and analyze tests
- Coordinate with technical teams to ensure accurate and comprehensive web analytics implementation and successful deployment of new solutions
- Collaborate with BI and Analytics teams to leverage clickstream data with other sources to help inform predictive modeling of visitor quality, conversion, retention and more
- Evangelize digital data and utilization of Web analytics tools by other teams through training and facilitation
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; business, math, statistics, computer science)
- 3-5 years of experience using leading web analytics and optimization tools (Adobe/Omniture/SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics 360, Adobe Test & Target, Monetate, Optimizely, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (or similar i.e. Tableau) for data manipulation and visualization
- Proficiency with SQL for data analysis; ability to write basic queries and understanding of database concepts
- Prior experience with digital marketing channel analysis (PPC, SEO, Display, Social)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capability
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Knowledge of hosting-related SAAS products a plus
- Sense of humor a must!
About Endurance International Group
Founded in 1997, Endurance has grown into an international family of brands that provides small business owners with the tools they need to establish and build their web presence, get found in online search, and connect with customers through social media, email marketing, and more. At the heart of our technology is a commitment to (em)Powering small businesses and ensuring their success online. It’s what drives our 4,000+ employees every day. And it’s what ultimately changes the lives of our 5 million+ customers.
Want to learn more about Endurance International Group? Visit Endurance International Group's website.
Jobs You May Like
(Senior) Software Engineer Visual Frontend (f/m)
Technical Solutions Engineer
Teads, Paris, London
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Meetup, New York
Application Security Engineer
MongoDB, New York City
Optics Systems Engineer
Carbon, Redwood City
Software Engineer - Frontend
Highfive, Redwood City